Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy thoughts...

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Continuing on a previous theme... :twisted:

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Doing Kelly Brook up the duck run whilst watching England win the rugby world cup with a pint of cider in my hand.

G

guestm

Doing Kelly Brook up the duck run whilst watching England win the rugby world cup with a pint of cider in my hand.

In similar fashion, I'd like to take Gemma Arterton down the shops, buy her a nice dress, new shoes and handbag, take her for dinner at my favourite restaurant; David Kennedy's Food Social (It's very good, I highly recommend it). Then retire back to mine with a bottle of Vallet Freres Meursault.

Then I'd whack it right up her ricker, watch Le Tour highlights whilst she serves up a ring dhobi and go to sleep.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Happy thoughts?

I got so blotto on this shit last night that I think I've done permanent damage to my frontal lobe and retinas:

All that's been going through my head today is this spiky red hot snake of a hangover that's meandering it's way around my skull.

Although a 3 way with the Irish one from the Saturdays and Emily Blunt would go down a fucking treat right now.

Rachelthree

War Hero
Jack daniels honey is so good, too good some may say. I have been on the cider today, eurghhh i feel like worzel gummedge

Davetherave

Midshipman
Jack daniels honey is so good, too good some may say. I have been on the cider today, eurghhh i feel like worzel gummedge

JD with honey seems pretty harmless when you're drinking it, you only realise your mistake in the morning! :thumbdown:

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Sharkey

Banned
In similar fashion, I'd like to take Gemma Arterton down the shops, buy her a nice dress, new shoes and handbag, take her for dinner at my favourite restaurant; David Kennedy's Food Social (It's very good, I highly recommend it). Then retire back to mine with a bottle of Vallet Freres Meursault.

Then I'd whack it right up her ricker, watch Le Tour highlights whilst she serves up a ring dhobi and go to sleep.

I'm sure that if you mailed her with this offer she would be up for it, I'd leave the last bit off though, save it as a surprise

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
Bacon and sausage sandwich, with fresh baked bread on sunday mornings after a week of eating rabbit food for breakfast makes me feel happy inside.

Very Happy today to receive my Grants.

From the Govt? No, silly billy!!

Read on...

Yesterday a chap from out of the city rang with a problem on a Commercial bit of kit (he had found us in Yellow pages).

He described the symptoms of Model XX , I had fixed several faults on similar Models of that ilk so talked him through the likely causes and possible fixes.

He rang back after a couple of hours, delighted to say my advice had enabled him to repair it himself and that it was now all OK again, what did I drink?

I replied 'Anything but Lager!'

Early doors today he trekked over and arrived with 70cl of the Grant's.

:compress: Happy Daze, bless him!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Sunday sitting outside at my new garden table and chairs and big parasol that I bought 3 years ago and hasn't seen daylight since. £500 well spent at last and it was dead peaceful as Mrs Wrecks was watching tennis. Saturday was good as well, local carnival and I was on the RBL stand which was next to the pub, Doom Bar, sunshine and scantily clad wenches walking around, excellent combination :)

Sharkey

Banned
This weather is ok for you cockerknees, the sickbay up here is full of people as red as a phone box, several have died of shock cos the sun came out two days running, children are scared to go out cos of the big yellow thing in the sky, sales of lard ( a Northern sunscreen) have rocketed but on the plus side the wifes solar powered watch she got 5 years ago has started working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil FB: RNRMC - Happy 100th Birthday Harry Melling - Britain's Oldest WW2 Submariner Submariners 2
soleil FB: HMNB Portsmouth - Happy Valentine’s day! ❤️ Bases / Shore Est 1
MoD_RSS Happy hour for pubs as government cuts business rates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Time-saving road marking robot makes it a happy new year for drivers MoD News 0
S Potential RFA Officers - I'm happy to share my 2019 experience of interview process, BRNC, etc. RFA 16
vauxhall Happy Armed Forces Day! Finance & Pensions 4
vauxhall Another happy 70 year old Finance & Pensions 0
Sumo Happy Birthday History 1
MoD_RSS News story: Happy Anniversary DASA MoD News 0
vauxhall Another happy veteran Finance & Pensions 3
A Happy Birthday to all Royals..... The Corps 3
Sumo Scottish Ship Builders not happy Current Affairs 1
B What advice would you give to a reservist who isn't happy with his civvy job? Joining the Royal Navy 2
Sumo happy new year Diamond Lil's 28
SONAR-BENDER Happy Pickle Night! History 15
Joint_Force_Harrier HAPPY TRAFALGAR DAY History 15
MoD_RSS News story: Troops wish The Queen a happy 90th birthday MoD News 0
MG Maniac Happy New Year Current Affairs 12
BillyNoMates Happy Official Birthday H.M. the Q. Diamond Lil's 4
Sumo Happy NewYear From Guzz Diamond Lil's 8
M Happy Christmas Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
Ninja_Stoker Happy 350th Corps Birthday The Corps 6
Joint_Force_Harrier Happy Trafalgar Day Current Affairs 8
F Me I'm a happy Skipper Diamond Lil's 46
janner Happy berfday to BNM Diamond Lil's 19
AAF Happy as a pig in shite. Diamond Lil's 0
T Happy April Fools: Government orders a third carrier, HMS Princess Diana Nautical Jokes 0
soleil Waikato Times: "Happy 21st, Here's The Keys To An Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 3
BFRS Happy Christmas from all at BFRS The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
wet_blobby Happy Christmas RumRats Diamond Lil's 13
Ninja_Stoker Happy 349th The Corps 4
Waspie It's a hip-happy day! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 20
scouse Happy days at Weymouth Diamond Lil's 33
rod-gearing Happy St Andrews Day Diamond Lil's 4
tentoes Happy Birthday! The Corps 8
tentoes Happy Birthday Joe! The Corps 4
scouse Buccaneers. Happy days at Lossie and on the Vic The Fleet Air Arm 4
F106 makes me happy Diamond Lil's 0
wet_blobby Happy new year peeps Diamond Lil's 13
wet_blobby Happy Christmas you fcukers. Diamond Lil's 29
Guns Happy 236th Birthday to the US Navy International 0
soleil Plymouth Herald: "Girlfriend's Cake Makes A Beret Happy Birthday" The Corps 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp The Happy/Good News Thread The Gash Barge 282
soleil Happy Birthday To Scouse Castaway The Quarterdeck 14
S Not a Happy Bunny!!! Diamond Lil's 2
S Happy Birthday To WreckerL The Quarterdeck 17
tommo Happy St David's Day Diamond Lil's 11
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Are we Happy Chappies one & all? Current Affairs 3
soleil Wishing a very Happy Birthday to SJRM_RN! The Quarterdeck 9
scouse Happy birthday Eric The Fleet Air Arm 4