Happy thoughts...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MaiBelle, Jun 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the 'things that piss you off' thread is running well, I thought that we can't all be pissed off all the time...so in the interest of balance, here is a place to put the things that make/made you happy.

Right now, it's being safe in the knowledge that I'm nearly packed, nearly moved and don't have to get up early tomorrow or go out in the rain...simple things and all that :D

Share your happy thoughts

2. I have been offered 3 jobs this week and have until tomorrow to choose between them, quite a good feeling to know soon i will have some money! I also have a packet of oreos which might not make my thighs too happy but make me happy :D

3. Jack doesn't do 'happy thoughts'.............jack likes to 'drip'......so I don't give a fcuk about you're packing/moving/nocturnal leanings or the weather forecast.......that simple enough for you ?

• Like Like x 3
  4. OMG.....her thighs aren't happy................FFS.....what sort of forum is this ???

• Like Like x 3
  5. Is this not the slimming world support forum? They care about junk food jumping onto my thighs!

6. I beg to differ Flags. Going long weekend and Golden Eagle day always gave me happy thoughts.

7. Congrats on the jobs!...and go for the oreos, you know it makes sense :D

8. I'd go easy on the "jumping on my thighs" theme if I were you Rachel, this is, after all a Naval forum.:smooch:

2BM

9. Don't like it? Fuck off then you miserable cunt...why bother opening the thread if you don't 'do' happy?

• Like Like x 2
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I didn't realise what true happiness was until the day I got married.

Unfortunately it was too fucking late by then!

• Like Like x 4
  11. I second that...with future happy thoughts about framing my divorce certificates and hanging them in the bathroom :)

12. sgtpepperband

Jeez! How many times are you thinking about getting married?! :shock:

13. sgtpepperband

14. Once was enough...but if anyone wants to take me on a honeymoon-style trip I'll send dates/location ideas :D

15. sgtpepperband

Hmm... you're obviously not a virgin. Do we get a discount for shop soiled products..?! :twisted:

16. No you cheeky sod...it's called experience!

17. Or maybe still is, hence the divorce.

18. sgtpepperband

...and if she'd spent a six-monther with a bunch of Bomber Queens, she still would be! :wink:

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Posting dog turds through letter boxes. That makes me happy. And wanking.

• Like Like x 1
  20. sgtpepperband

...what, through letterboxes or onto dog turds, or just generally? Self onanism or mutually agreed climax with another partner (compliant/conscious or otherwise)? :?