Happy thoughts...

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
As the 'things that piss you off' thread is running well, I thought that we can't all be pissed off all the time...so in the interest of balance, here is a place to put the things that make/made you happy.

Right now, it's being safe in the knowledge that I'm nearly packed, nearly moved and don't have to get up early tomorrow or go out in the rain...simple things and all that :D

Share your happy thoughts

I have been offered 3 jobs this week and have until tomorrow to choose between them, quite a good feeling to know soon i will have some money! I also have a packet of oreos which might not make my thighs too happy but make me happy :D

Jack doesn't do 'happy thoughts'.............jack likes to 'drip'......so I don't give a fcuk about you're packing/moving/nocturnal leanings or the weather forecast.......that simple enough for you ?

I have been offered 3 jobs this week and have until tomorrow to choose between them, quite a good feeling to know soon i will have some money! I also have a packet of oreos which might not make my thighs too happy but make me happy :D
OMG.....her thighs aren't happy................FFS.....what sort of forum is this ???

Jack doesn't do 'happy thoughts'.............jack likes to 'drip'......so I don't give a fcuk about you're packing/moving/nocturnal leanings or the weather forecast.......that simple enough for you ?
I beg to differ Flags. Going long weekend and Golden Eagle day always gave me happy thoughts.

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
Congrats on the jobs!...and go for the oreos, you know it makes sense :D

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
Don't like it? Fuck off then you miserable cunt...why bother opening the thread if you don't 'do' happy?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 11