Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Drakey, Dec 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy New Year for Tomorrow everybody. Sorry it's a bit early, bit I suffer from premature congratulation.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. I'll echo that

May troubles bring fortitude
    But pleasures bring fiftitude

3. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.

2011 - May you all be blessed with....
    12 Month of Happiness,
    52 Weeks of Fun,
    365 Days Success,
    8760 Hours Good Health,
    52600 Minutes Good Luck,
    3153600 Seconds of Joy.

SP. xx
  4. Ditto :wink:
  5. As I have the Long Morning watch I will also say it now and not later.

Happy New Year to my fellow RR's
  6. Ditto all of that.
    All the best to all of you and yours.
  7. "New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions". - Mark Twain

"The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to". - P.J. O'Rourke

Happy New Year to all, especially those on the middle!!!!

I'll raise a glass to the boys and girls at midnight, deployed all over the world, and to the STC guys wherever they may be. :D
  8. To all those serving and past service personnel, I wish you all the very best for 2011, may it bring us all health and happiness (and for me a lottery win, a big one) :lol:

9. Best wishes for 2011 Rum Rationers, may the new year bring good luck and happiness. :D :D
    All the best From Tug
  10. Have a good one and may those in harms way, stay safe
  11. Salutations and good wishes to all RR's for 2011 (even Finx, who's probably out hogmanaying as I type) Lang may your lum reek, or words to that effect !

12. happy new year lads and lasses
    and to all on deployment safe return
  13. Happy New year 2011 to you's all --- I wish you good health wealth and happiness
    for the coming new year.

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

fcuk I've got a hangover, new years day is a bitch.

Happy new year peeps.
  15. Happy New Year everybody :)
  16. Happy new year everyone!!!! Wish me happy birthday also. Thanks.
  17. HNY to all at RR x x x

I'm just hoping 2011 is an improvement on this 'Festering Season' at Chez Bob.....

Daughter rushed to hospital on Christmas Day (Isolation warded - Swine flu) collected her & returned her to her family yesterday, though.

Wife also succumbed 4 days ago to similar - At home yet hardly been able to move/speak.

Tonight she must be 'improving'; two instant bollockings: 'Whyfor you take so long?' and 'This soup is too cold'.

First she's eaten/spoken for three days but even then she barely touched anything..... 8O

and ........CH is playing up, her Kindle never arrived, WC seat now mysteriously broken beyond repair. I've dared not drink, even - too many chauffeuring runs involved. :evil:

Yo Ho Piggin' Ho...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happily (Where is the Irony Smiley when you really need it?) my new Tin Opener works but I've had no chance to try out my new Potato Peeler yet. :roll:

:idea: Bright Side - No hangovers were suffered & the Drinkies Cabinet and Tinny Locker are both still bulging. :wink:
  18. Hope 2011's better for you BOB.Had one of those myself. Happy new year to all.
  19. A better 2011 to everyone.
  20. The very best to all RR and Heroes abroad.
    I'll be raising a glass or two to all servicemen past and present starting at midday.
    Have a good year.