Happy new year peeps

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Dec 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Happy new year folks. We've already stepped into the giant unknown of 2012 down here, have a good one. May all your beers be the nectar of the Gods, all your feeds be banquets, all your dreams come true and all your sexual exploits be worthy of the silver screen.

Whatever you do, dont regret it.

Live the dream and stay safe.
  2. Likewise, I'd like to wish all and sundry a Happy New Year. I am off to the pub in approx an hour and therefore do not intend being particularly lucid when the bells ring!!

Stay safe, sail/fly/yomp well and all the very best for 2012!!!

3. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Be safe, be happy, be careful....A Happy New Year to all.
  4. Happy New Year to you all, especially rah-rah, gkowen, ScablifterHollie, plymlad and anyone else joining on the 15th. 38 years to the day since I went though the gates of Ganges. Keep your sense of humour, work hard and make the most of it. Its a grand life if you dont weaken. Keep us posted on how you get on. TS.
  5. Happy New Year to you all,stay safe.
  6. happy new year to all. stay healthy
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  7. Happy new year to all. Hope 2012 is good to you. :eek:ccasion5:
  8. Happy New Year all. Have a great time and live the dream as much as possible, it's the way forward.
  9. Have a happy and fruitful 2012, good luck to all of us
  10. I'm cracking open a bottle of good bubbly I've been saving before the Family arrives [QC sherry for them!] so I'll toast you all with it and I'll raise a glass to our Forces where ever they are.
    Have a good 2012 and make it prosperous and healthy.
  11. Very happy and prosperous 2012 to all, typed whilst sipping some Ardmore single malt 46% cheers 'n' beers!
  12. Glass of Woods 100 in one hand, half of lager standing by to dampen down, just celebrated our first New Year in our new home, Son and daughter in law were with us. Warm glowing feeling all round which I wish to share with all my cyber communicants on RR.
    A Happy and prosperous New year to you all. Special wishes to those of our company that have just had an unpleasant year, may this year bring you better things, whether it be health, wealth, happiness, or all three.
    Cheers. (raises glass)

13. Happy New Year Yall
  14. Happy New Year to every single person!

All the best to those Applicants with dates already this year, 2012 brings an adventure.