Happy Friday

Happy Friday to everyone!

Its going to be a warm sunny summer here on the south coast. Just seen two rather fit young ladies bouncing down to Bournemouth beach in wetsuits.

Surf's up!

PBS
I just had to share it with someone

paybobsquarepants said:

Its going to be a warm sunny summer here on the south coast. Just seen two rather fit young ladies bouncing down to Bournemouth beach in wetsuits.

Surf's up!

PBS
Thanks, just looking a a few beauties outside of my office window, alongside Mother Thames ....... :D (shame I'm having to work .... and I can't take advantage of POET's Day either .. :( )
Quite a few female staff are also sporting summer clothing too .... even nicer ..... :D :D

K640

War Hero
Nice weather? Haven't seen the sun all fcukin day!
Although I suppose if it's not pissing it down it counts as good weather in Wales.

paybobsquarepants said:

Surf's up!

PBS
Was this while you were sat on the carousel by the pier? :lol: Thought I spied a pair of hairy legs....... 8O

Backpacker1uk said:
My eighteen year old dog died last Friday so today is not a nice day
Backpacker

I am really sorry to hear that. I do hope that the pain of losing him/her will soon be replaced by happy memories of the good times you had together.

Went out this morning for my usual Saturday bottles of Broon and saw people with Parkas on wearing gloves,even saw a woman wearing a fur coat!
Sometimes the Borders can be a cold hole but the scenery makes up for it.
If the wind did not come off the mountains it would be perfect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 11