Happy Christmas you fcukers.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Dec 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

About an hour to go until Crimbo day down here so.....

To those in hospital, get well soon, to those deployed, stay safe.

To all, thanks for the entertainment, cheers fcukers, have a good one.
  2. Merry Christmas WB, 10am here, about time i went for the presents!!!

Have a good one.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Good drills, you'll catch the bargains and miss the crowd.
  4. Certainly my plan mate!
    I plan to get to the market at three, last year i snatched a turkey to feed 12 for a fiver!!!
  5. And to you Blobs - try to steer clear of any aftershocks if you're in that neck of the woods.
    And although it may be a bit previous for UK, Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to all of you, (even if you're not S&S).

6. All the best WB!
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And a happy christmas to you mucker.

I'm working over christmas so fuck the lot of you.

Not really. I hope Santa comes down your respective chimneys. Literally.
  8. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Merry Christmas WB, have a good one.

To all those in hospital or who have relatives in hospital - chin up, and get well soon.

To all those who are deployed - stay safe, and have as merry a Christmas as you can!

To all those who have given advice and help to me this year - I still haven't got a start date, you barstewards, fat lot of good you are ;-)

In all honesty, Rum Ration has been a mine of information (both useful and nonsensical), and has kept me entertained throughout the ups and downs of the application process and some tough times. It's looking like I'll be waiting a bit longer to join despite having a good score (but clearly not good enough :hmph:) but I'll keep hanging around like a bad smell. Have been on here almost a year now, how time flies!

Now for the sappy bit - there have been a few on here who have been something of a support network for me, particularly when my dad was critically ill in ICU literally 2 days before I sat my AIB. So thank you to all of you, you know who you are.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nice post Magsy boos, Rabbits in the post ;-)
  10. Merry Christmas everybody, have a good holiday. I hope those in hospital get well soon and those deployed stay safe.

Also, a thank you to all of you. Being on RR, has not only helped me find out all I need about hopefully joining up and I've had some great advice from certain members, they know who they are, but also the virtues of knowing when to shut up. And the laughs I've had from various threads on here have been great.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  11. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Out here the sun is well and truly under the forearm so I have my party shirt and lucky pants on ready for the evening's festivities.

To one and all - 'Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat' as most of the people here would say.
  12. Have a good one every body, hope you all get what you want, not what you deserve. :-D
  13. [​IMG]

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Sweetpea. x
  14. [To one and all - 'Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat' as most of the people here would say.[/QUOTE]

Why ??? are they already shitfaced and incoherant!!!!

Merry Bah Humbug !!!!
  15. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Happy Birthday Jeebus.

Ooh, 'nother can of Boddies, ta, don't mind if I do.

16. Happy Christmas,and may 2012 be good to you all.:eek:ccasion5:
  17. A Merry Christmas to all wherever you may be.
  18. merry crimbo to all my thoughts are with all that are deployed keep safe
  19. And as he's a tight fisted twat I've sent the batteries (with ice cream)

Merry Christmas to you all and especially to Rumrat who needs cheering up.
  20. merry xmas to all especially those on duty at faslane