Happy Christmas you fcukers.

wet_blobby

War Hero
About an hour to go until Crimbo day down here so.....

To those in hospital, get well soon, to those deployed, stay safe.

To all, thanks for the entertainment, cheers fcukers, have a good one.

And to you Blobs - try to steer clear of any aftershocks if you're in that neck of the woods.
And although it may be a bit previous for UK, Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to all of you, (even if you're not S&S).

2BM

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
And a happy christmas to you mucker.

I'm working over christmas so fuck the lot of you.

Not really. I hope Santa comes down your respective chimneys. Literally.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Merry Christmas WB, have a good one.

To all those in hospital or who have relatives in hospital - chin up, and get well soon.

To all those who are deployed - stay safe, and have as merry a Christmas as you can!

To all those who have given advice and help to me this year - I still haven't got a start date, you barstewards, fat lot of good you are ;-)

In all honesty, Rum Ration has been a mine of information (both useful and nonsensical), and has kept me entertained throughout the ups and downs of the application process and some tough times. It's looking like I'll be waiting a bit longer to join despite having a good score (but clearly not good enough :hmph:) but I'll keep hanging around like a bad smell. Have been on here almost a year now, how time flies!

Now for the sappy bit - there have been a few on here who have been something of a support network for me, particularly when my dad was critically ill in ICU literally 2 days before I sat my AIB. So thank you to all of you, you know who you are.

Merry Christmas everybody, have a good holiday. I hope those in hospital get well soon and those deployed stay safe.

Also, a thank you to all of you. Being on RR, has not only helped me find out all I need about hopefully joining up and I've had some great advice from certain members, they know who they are, but also the virtues of knowing when to shut up. And the laughs I've had from various threads on here have been great.

Last edited:

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Out here the sun is well and truly under the forearm so I have my party shirt and lucky pants on ready for the evening's festivities.

To one and all - 'Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat' as most of the people here would say.

[To one and all - 'Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat' as most of the people here would say.[/QUOTE]

Why ??? are they already shitfaced and incoherant!!!!

Merry Bah Humbug !!!!