Happy Christmas to you all.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Dec 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Happy Crimbo muckers,

'Tis crimbo eve evening here. What aint bought bye now, aint getting given or eaten, the last minute dash to the shops is over. Little Miss Blobbs has been getting used to Crimbo time in summer, sunbathing whilst sipping strawberry cocktails in the back garden seems to agree with her, littlest miss blobby has been body boarding down the beach so I take it they're fitting in over here!

I'm lucky enough to be spending crimbo day with good friends, a good time should be had by all thanks to the NZB family, I do have slight reservations that NZB and myself will be re-enacting the Telemark heroes come about 5 ish tomorrow though, just replace German guards with long haired sarn't majors and a heavy water plant with a beer fridge and we should be all right.

To those of you in the UK with smallie kids, think of NZB and me when you get woken at 3 am, it'll be 4pm over here, we'll be sat sunning it (forecast 27 degrees tomorrow) with a cold beer in our hands living the dream.....

Happy Christmas to you all where ever you are, I hope you have a good one. I also hope a few members who have left recently read this, happy Christmas to you too A and S.

2. Merry Crimbo WB and your loved ones.

Me and Mrs Oracle are in Queenstown for four days. Visiting No.1 son who lives in Tauranga.

You certainly chose a great country to come to.

Happy New Year to you and NZB from a Dieselweasel Submariner.

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Hey, close enough to explore the possibilities of a few beers together, have a good one mate.
  4. Happy christmas everyone. Ive so far had a horrible one. Been asleep during days and up at nights due to this cold i have :cry: . Ill live :)
  5. Merry Christmas to all RR's, enjoy your dinner :hungry: , and have a Merrier New Year :eek:ccasion7: :party:

6. Merry Christmas to all on here and kind regards to all who P/md me during this year.
    Oh and a happy new year to you all.
  7. Merry Christmas to everyone on here and all your families. I hope that you all have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

All the best, James.

:reindeer: :santa: :eek:ccasion7:
  8. Merry xmas cyber muckers. :wav: :hungry: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion9:
  9. Merry Christmas to all, and cheers for the fantastic laughs I've had while lurking about here.
  10. Have a good one.....and eat your sprouts :D

11. Certainly will...............not a chance

Merry Chrimble to one and all
  12. 8O

Merry christmas, Thanks to everyone for giving advice etc!
    Have a good one!!

Dale 8)
  13. A merry christmas and a drunken newyear to all shippers
  14. Merry Christmas Rum Rationers - rejoice in the possibility of actually getting a white christmas for once!
  15. Merry Christmas, everyone!
  16. Wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

SP. x
  17. Just as Sterling/Stirling/£/Pat said....

......and when you hang your stockings up for Santa tonight - Remember to leave a mince pie & a wee dram alongside for himself
    . :wink:

(Stand fast the non-believers. :roll: )

:) Joyeux Noel :)

18. Merry Christmas to all on RR, notably Blackrat, JJP and the others that makes Lils such a nice place to chat.

(If the two deceased are reading, Merry Christmas to you lads)

Chats (Sunnin it up in Dubers!)
  19. Although I joined RR before my demise, I did not start to post on here regularly until about this time three years ago.
    Back in the dark days when I was house bound and not long out of intensive care. I was recovering from multipul stab wounds to my upper and middle back which caused trauma and I suffered a heart attack.

I would like to say that it was RR that kept me sane and the humour evened my trim a bit and kept me going.

But it's fcukin Christmas so I aint going to lie.

All the same MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BARSTEWARDS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.[/lets do it all again next year, now fcuk off and get a bottle or two emptied.

20. Merry crimbo mate, see you in the new year.