Happy Christmas to all those deployed

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Manny, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think that many of us know of people deployed and away from their families at this festive period, whether in the Navy, Army and Air Force, but particularly those who are mobilised and deployed in the RNR and RMR.

Where ever they are serving at sea or on the land, I wish them a very peaceful Christmas, a Happy New Year and thank them for what they are all doing for us.

2. This Christmas while I unwrap my presents around the tree, getting slowly drunk on expensive whiskey, I shall spare a thought for all those serving overseas this Christmas.

Ha ha dippers shippers, that's life in the fcuking blue one!

3. I'm outraged that you could be so insenstive, what about all the RNR Barrack Stancions don't they get big ups?

4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Cheers shippers, a true matelot Chrimbo greeting. :lol:
    I hope you vom on your rellies, swamp your expensive whisky out on the tree and get a belt from the lights up your cock. :wink:

5. Yes, thanks for all you are doing for us you deployed heroes around the globe. Thanks to you evil will not encroach my doorstep this yuletide.

Without these fine men of the RNR protecting us we'd surely all be dead.

6. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

"Thanks to you evil will not encroach my doorstep this yuletide"

Maybe not, but a large number of women demanding payment for outstanding child maintenance might... :)

7. It's true, God bless those hobbyist bastards. Doing the shitty jobs onboard so proper matelots don't have to.

At the turning off of the Hobart, and in Scullery we shall remember them.

8. That would be bad. In order to fend them of I demand a detachment of heroic FPG reservists immediately.

9. Cheers mate, here's hoping that actually happens, sounds awesome!

10. Purple_twiglet

"That would be bad. In order to fend them of I demand a detachment of heroic FPG reservists immediately. "

We've already used up your allocation to guard the VD medication depot solely assigned for your use...

If you're really lucky the HAC might send 2DD to dig a hole outside your house and watch you covertly having it away with the local wildlife...

11. Shhhhhhh OPSEC!

12. You saucy minx. You've got a way with words.

13. Purple_twiglet

"You saucy minx. You've got a way with words. "

How bizarre, your Mrs whispered the same words into my ear last night...

14. I doubt it. I cut her vocal chords out a few years ago when she had the audacity to express an opinion.