Happy Birthday Trig.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tuts, May 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy fukcing bloody birthday Trigger. I know all the other cnuts on here will have forgotten, but your mother Tuts hasn't. Many happy returns and all that jaz. :eek:ccasion4:

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Is it Trigs birthday? Happy birthday young shaver. Now get the fucking beers in pronto before i hoof your knackers in.

3. He's 13 today. :D

4. :eek:ccasion1: Happy Birthday

5. Then he should brushteeth and go to bed.
    -

-
    appy birthday Trigg

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

13? In that case i hope he got plenty of black paint to redecorate his bedroom with.

7. Haha cheers guys, just add another three on the other side of that. I'm the big 18 , feel like an old fecker. God knows how you all feel ;)

Cheers again :D

8. Clearly they don't teach basic maths anymore :roll: plus three would make you 16

or have you been at the beers already Trig? half a shandy too much? :wink: youngsters today and the lack of drink holding ability

Happy Birthday :D (and how I feel depends on the day of the week) :D

9. I meant like, a back to front three. Oooh fcuk it :D I know what I meant :lol:

10. Took me about 20 mins to figure it out :oops:

11. Thats the main thing, problem is when no one else has a clue what you mean and your the one meant to be doing the organising :wink:

12. Triglet - Ditto - but 'twixt the words 'you' and '[email protected]' insert "Jockineese". :twisted:

(Pity you'll have to wait until you are nearly 23 before you get to vote in your first General Election :cry: )

13. Happy Birthday, Trigger! x

[​IMG]

14. Trigger,

As Sol's Cake was a bit shy on your 18 Candles here are the missing ones:

[​IMG]

Sol - Whatever did you DO with those missing Candles 8O :?:

:twisted:

15. A teenager?!

And I was starting to like him.

Happy Birthday Trig.

16. See, we're not all that bad are we ? ;)

Thanks for the messages everyone :D