Happy Birthday to X.R.D.!

Cheers folks. Much appreciated. Think the race is going to be a tad cold tomorrow so i'll eat an extra piece of cake!!!

[Ensures James Blunt's "You're beautiful" is playing in the backgorund and clears throat]

A very happy birthday XRD, through the wonders of RR we have been reunited in the virtual world, brings a tear to my eye. I remember you as a very fresh faced sprog bimbling around Bermondsey in your sharply pressed denims, those pert cheeks - where have the years gone.... (can I stop now!?)

Seriously, best of luck tomorrow - much girding of the loins will be required in these conditions!

Labrum

X.R.D said:
Cheers folks. Labrum your getting sofe in your old age you fat bearded beefer!!! ;-)
Listen oppo that can't be considered an insult. This is RR and by definition it's full of fat bearded beefers - and that's just the SM ratings... :p

Hope you're having a good one!

labrum said:
X.R.D said:
Cheers folks. Labrum your getting sofe in your old age you fat bearded beefer!!! ;-)
Listen oppo that can't be considered an insult. This is RR and by definition it's full of fat bearded beefers - and that's just the SM ratings... :p

Hope you're having a good one!
:D :D 8)