Happy Birthday to sgtpepperband

Happy Birthday, now for fuck sake blow your bastard candles out, the heats peeling the paint orf me shed and the Marigolds are flowering too early. :D

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Many thanks, all. I was expecting some more abusive messages, to be honest, but the warm gestures are very welcome. I celebrated today in the usual manner - CO's Table followed by Drug & Alcohol Lecture... :lol:

However for the last few days I was seriously worried about my birthday - apparently at 40 there's an 80% chance I'll kill a child... :shock: :twisted:

sgtpepperband said:
Many thanks, all. I was expecting some more abusive messages, to be honest, but the warm gestures are very welcome. I celebrated today in the usual manner - CO's Table followed by Drug & Alcohol Lecture... :lol:

However for the last few days I was seriously worried about my birthday - apparently at 40 there's an 80% chance I'll kill a child... :shock: :twisted:
Time to confess, what did you do and what did you get, was it related to the following lecture????

Guns

War Hero
You take the wait off your feet and have a read of all your cards. The ones with free flowing handwriting from friends. The ones were a ruler and biro feature your work based acquaintances.

Besides 40 is the new 30 I hear.

And remember still need a few more collars for your Xmas bonus.

JonnoJonno said:
Gombear said:
Blackrat said:
Move along from this thread. Nothing to see here people. Go on, do one.

Happy birthday you old cunt!
But I wanted to wish SPB a happy birthday. Now he will never know. :cry:
Right sonny, you're going in the book for that. Somebody Jail this cheeky fucker.
Now I can call SJP a a poe-faced old f**kwit and he won’t even know and anyway, it’s all Blackrat’s fault for moving be along………tidy! :wink:

Gombear said:
JonnoJonno said:
Gombear said:
Blackrat said:

Right sonny, you're going in the book for that. Somebody Jail this cheeky fucker.
Now I can call SJP a a poe-faced old f**kwit and he won’t even know and anyway, it’s all Blackrat’s fault for moving be along………tidy! :wink:
Admit it - you've been reading too many articles about the new Sex and The City film, haven't you?

SJP is Sarah-Jessica Parker!

soleil said:
Gombear said:
JonnoJonno said:
Gombear said:
Blackrat said:

Admit it - you've been reading too many articles about the new Sex and The City film, haven't you?

SJP is Sarah-Jessica Parker!
Aha!! You've just outed SPB. :lol: