Happy Birthday To Breathing Out On The Way Up!

It was very carefully timed, BOOTWU; I sat listening to Radio 4, waiting for the midnight news, which meant June 25th was here and started the thread then! :)

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It's Friday now.

Happy birthday you old bastard. I hope you get some clingfilm to put over your keyboard to stop your dribbling shorting it out.

Have a good 'un mate.

W

white_mafia

In lieu of a tacky card, I managed to dig out the photograph showing you and shipmates before the Thetis paid off.

Sorry for any embarrassment caused, and have a day, that by tomorrow morning will be a fuzzy memory.

Have a spiffing day, with much merriment Robert. Happy Birthday. :D

And shut the fuck up all you moronic twats before you comment.
Its a gentleman thing.
Cunts. :roll: :wink:

Many thanks to all above for your very welcome Birthday greets: All printed out and occupying pride of place atop the mantelpiece, along with HM QE2’s Telegram. :wink:

Looking ahead - it’s now less than six months to Christmas and the nights are already drawing in…… 8O

Bob

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Many thanks to all above for your very welcome Birthday greets: All printed out and occupying pride of place atop the mantelpiece, along with HM QE2’s Telegram. :wink:

Looking ahead - it’s now less than six months to Christmas and the nights are already drawing in…… 8O

Bob
How extraordinary we should both have telegrams from the queen on the same day Bob.
Well it's not so much a telegram, more of a letter.
It reads,
Rumrat,
You are hereby given notice, that you are to appear before her Majesties justice of the peace,...I won't bore you with details, but isn't it nice to get a letter from her all the same.