Happy Birthday To Breathing Out On The Way Up!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by soleil, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have a lovely day, Bob!

2. Happy Birthday :D
  3. Thanks Sol,

Gee Shucks - But But But ...... That's tomorrow, Friday.

:oops: Oops it IS friday now but I'm still doing overtime here on the Thursday stuff. 8O
  4. It was very carefully timed, BOOTWU; I sat listening to Radio 4, waiting for the midnight news, which meant June 25th was here and started the thread then! :)
  5. I never did have a body clock that told the right time, I guess I''l just have to slash my wrists and turn in now then - Big Day tomorrow/today/whatever. :cry:
  6. Many happy returns Bob.
  7. Cheer up!

BTW, if you would like one of the candle or cake cards instead of the SM card, say so.
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You can get S&M birthday cards now..?! 8O

:shock: :oops:
  9. Happy birthday from me too, Bob (silly old so & so).
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's Friday now.

Happy birthday you old bastard. I hope you get some clingfilm to put over your keyboard to stop your dribbling shorting it out.

Have a good 'un mate.
  11. In lieu of a tacky card, I managed to dig out the photograph showing you and shipmates before the Thetis paid off.

Sorry for any embarrassment caused, and have a day, that by tomorrow morning will be a fuzzy memory.

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Have a good un Bob
  13. Have a spiffing day, with much merriment Robert. Happy Birthday. :D

And shut the fuck up all you moronic twats before you comment.
    Its a gentleman thing.
    Cunts. :roll: :wink:
  14. Many happy returns you senile old git
  15. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion9:
  16. Happy Birthday :D :blob6: :blob7: :blob8:
  17. Happy Birthday - Hope you have a wonderful day.

:eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7:

18. Many thanks to all above for your very welcome Birthday greets: All printed out and occupying pride of place atop the mantelpiece, along with HM QE2’s Telegram. :wink:

Looking ahead - it’s now less than six months to Christmas and the nights are already drawing in…… 8O

19. How extraordinary we should both have telegrams from the queen on the same day Bob.
    Well it's not so much a telegram, more of a letter.
    It reads,
    You are hereby given notice, that you are to appear before her Majesties justice of the peace,...I won't bore you with details, but isn't it nice to get a letter from her all the same.
  20. It's a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wav: