Happy Birthday Gordon!!!! 1 year in the job!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Oil_Slick, Jun 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeah, but at least he can bend his knees and pick up bundles of paper off a pallet... [​IMG]

2. I don't do working class tasks… that's for the lower orders. :pottytrain2:

3. Hmmm, whatever you think of the government, good or bad, a Tory being voted in in Henley is about as surprising as turkeys voting to cancel Christmas...

4. Our turkey didn't vote to cancel Christmas but it was probably too young.
    :eek:ccasion9:

5. believe it or not Henley does have at least one large sink estate and more than it's share of Chav's. Couple this with the large area of the constituency that is agricultural complete with lower paid workers and the Labour party should have done better. The Labour is dying and is in need of an Head transplant. :thumright:

6. Neue Arbiet supporter!

7. For all you supporters of proportional representation, pray note that the BNP came 4th (there's got to be a joke in there somewhere) and beat Noo Liarbour to 5th place.

8. Agree,we have someone who does for us as well. Chin,chin, time for Pimms dont you know! :thumright:

9. :knob:

Er no. Just pointing out the obvious. It's no different than someone from Toxteth or some pit village in South Wales voting for a dog with a red rosette.

A Tory victory in Henley's no real indicator of public mood any more than a Labour triumph in a deprived part of Glasgow or Liverpool. Crewe and Nantwich would be a much better indicator. I'm guessing you quite enjoyed that one... :thumright:

10. I thought turkeys couldn't read and write ? Am I missing something ? Though putting a 'X' in a box....well - life's full of suprises. :w00t:

11. That's harrassment and abuse… that's it! I'm going to sue you under Neue Arbiets Yuman Rights Act!

Kerching!!! £500,000 and early retirement for hurt feelings methinks! :thumright:

12. Nope, that's fair comment. Look in McNae's Essential Law for Journalists :D

13. I demand satisfaction Cad! I challenge you a duel copperknob…

[​IMG]

:twisted: