Happy Birthday 2BM

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Stirling, Sep 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope I look as dapper and handsome as you at 75 mate, enjoy the day in the suburbs with your extended family, all my best to Mrs 2BM.
    :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion9:

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Happy birthday 2BM, have a good un

3. Happy Birthday Mr Mango, have a really bostin time, and I will hopefully see you soon with that ugly bastard barmy stoker. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7:

2Badge, keep your hand on your Park Drives mate :roll: :wink:

4. :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: Have a great day oppo It's nice to know that there are just a few R .R.s a bit older than me. :blob8: Anyone with Guy Mitchell 78s is o.k. by me. 8)

5. :twisted: When you and Sterling have got him harry shiters could you snatch a couple of his 78s :?: Theres a few bob in it for you both :!: :blob6:

6. Have a lovely day, 2 Badge Mango!

Hugs and Kisses!

[​IMG]

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Remember his age Sol. best cut out the hugs and kisses, don't want him getting overly excited :wink:

8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

A sincere Happy Birrthday, have a great one.

9. Many greetings and have a very Happy Birthday 2BM.

:? At seventy five surely that has to be "14.25"-BadgeMango from today?

10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

75 years young, what an outstanding young thruster. Have a good one 2BM.

11. It's alright us stealing them Jesse, it's just a bit worrying thinking that Stirling might then eat them 8O :roll: :D

12. Happy birthday 2BM, many happy returns!

13. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Have a great day 2BM, we've got to stick around to keep these young thrusters in line.

14. Happy Birthday 2BM - Have a wonderful day!

[​IMG]

SP.

15. Happy Birthday :blob2: :blob3:

16. Happy Birthday 2BM
    Keep clinging to the wreckage. :wink:

17. I've only just found this page - (it was a VERY good birthday party :lol: ).
    Many thanks to all for your good wishes.
    Forty five of my nearest and dearest turned up on Saturday at 1500, quite a few of us were still performing at 0600 on Sunday, then after about an hour's kip and a cold lager I did a curry lunch for 30-ish. Since my birthday was Friday, and myself and those staying at my house had done basin trials 8O Friday evening, it turned out to be a three day event.
    Good fun though, and a birthday milepost that I won't forget in a hurry.
    My daughter has been trying to post a piccie of the cake, but with no success so far. Any guidance would be appreciated, (seems that the file is too large, but not according to her reckoning). One of the grandchildren should be able to sort it out, but might take a day or two.
    Thanks once again to you all. Looking forward to meeting up with Stirling and Rummers in the near future.

Peter.

18. Good to see your eldest having a read of the site Peter.