Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday 2BM

Stirling

Banned
Hope I look as dapper and handsome as you at 75 mate, enjoy the day in the suburbs with your extended family, all my best to Mrs 2BM.
:eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion9:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Happy Birthday Mr Mango, have a really bostin time, and I will hopefully see you soon with that ugly bastard barmy stoker. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7:

2Badge, keep your hand on your Park Drives mate :roll: :wink:
 

jesse

War Hero
:eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: Have a great day oppo It's nice to know that there are just a few R .R.s a bit older than me. :blob8: Anyone with Guy Mitchell 78s is o.k. by me. 8)
 

jesse

War Hero
Rumrat said:
Happy Birthday Mr Mango, have a really bostin time, and I will hopefully see you soon with that ugly bastard barmy stoker. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7:

2Badge, keep your hand on your Park Drives mate :roll: :wink:
:twisted: When you and Sterling have got him harry shiters could you snatch a couple of his 78s :?: Theres a few bob in it for you both :!: :blob6:
 

soleil

War Hero
Have a lovely day, 2 Badge Mango!

Hugs and Kisses!

 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
soleil said:
Have a lovely day, 2 Badge Mango!

Hugs and Kisses!


Remember his age Sol. best cut out the hugs and kisses, don't want him getting overly excited :wink:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
jesse said:
Rumrat said:
Happy Birthday Mr Mango, have a really bostin time, and I will hopefully see you soon with that ugly bastard barmy stoker. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7:

2Badge, keep your hand on your Park Drives mate :roll: :wink:
:twisted: When you and Sterling have got him harry shiters could you snatch a couple of his 78s :?: Theres a few bob in it for you both :!: :blob6:

It's alright us stealing them Jesse, it's just a bit worrying thinking that Stirling might then eat them 8O :roll: :D
 

2badge_mango

War Hero
I've only just found this page - (it was a VERY good birthday party :lol: ).
Many thanks to all for your good wishes.
Forty five of my nearest and dearest turned up on Saturday at 1500, quite a few of us were still performing at 0600 on Sunday, then after about an hour's kip and a cold lager I did a curry lunch for 30-ish. Since my birthday was Friday, and myself and those staying at my house had done basin trials 8O Friday evening, it turned out to be a three day event.
Good fun though, and a birthday milepost that I won't forget in a hurry.
My daughter has been trying to post a piccie of the cake, but with no success so far. Any guidance would be appreciated, (seems that the file is too large, but not according to her reckoning). One of the grandchildren should be able to sort it out, but might take a day or two.
Thanks once again to you all. Looking forward to meeting up with Stirling and Rummers in the near future.

Peter.
 

Stirling

Banned
2badge_mango said:
I've only just found this page - (it was a VERY good birthday party :lol: ).
Many thanks to all for your good wishes.
Forty five of my nearest and dearest turned up on Saturday at 1500, quite a few of us were still performing at 0600 on Sunday, then after about an hour's kip and a cold lager I did a curry lunch for 30-ish. Since my birthday was Friday, and myself and those staying at my house had done basin trials 8O Friday evening, it turned out to be a three day event.
Good fun though, and a birthday milepost that I won't forget in a hurry.
My daughter has been trying to post a piccie of the cake, but with no success so far. Any guidance would be appreciated, (seems that the file is too large, but not according to her reckoning). One of the grandchildren should be able to sort it out, but might take a day or two.
Thanks once again to you all. Looking forward to meeting up with Stirling and Rummers in the near future.

Peter.

Good to see your eldest having a read of the site Peter.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil FB: RNRMC - Happy 100th Birthday Harry Melling - Britain's Oldest WW2 Submariner Submariners 2
Sumo Happy Birthday History 1
A Happy Birthday to all Royals..... The Corps 3
MoD_RSS News story: Troops wish The Queen a happy 90th birthday MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Happy Official Birthday H.M. the Q. Diamond Lil's 4
Ninja_Stoker Happy 350th Corps Birthday The Corps 6
tentoes Happy Birthday! The Corps 8
tentoes Happy Birthday Joe! The Corps 4
Guns Happy 236th Birthday to the US Navy International 0
soleil Plymouth Herald: "Girlfriend's Cake Makes A Beret Happy Birthday" The Corps 0
soleil Happy Birthday To Scouse Castaway The Quarterdeck 14
S Happy Birthday To WreckerL The Quarterdeck 17
soleil Wishing a very Happy Birthday to SJRM_RN! The Quarterdeck 9
scouse Happy birthday Eric The Fleet Air Arm 4
soleil Happy Birthday To Scouse! The Quarterdeck 16
soleil Happy Birthday To Tuts! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil Happy Birthday To Chrisj09! The Quarterdeck 2
soleil Happy Birthday to X.R.D.! The Quarterdeck 12
rod-gearing Happy Birthday to me Diamond Lil's 16
S Happy Birthday The Corps 16
soleil A Late Happy Birthday To Sonar Bender ......... The Quarterdeck 9
soleil Happy Birthday To Montigny-La-Palisse The Quarterdeck 25
TaylorMono Happy Birthday, Mr Putin! - The Serious Discussion Thread Current Affairs 2
TaylorMono Happy Birthday, Mr Putin! Diamond Lil's 1
soleil Happy Birthday to Joint Force Harrier! The Quarterdeck 4
soleil Happy Birthday to Daffy1! The Quarterdeck 16
soleil Happy Birthday to Blackrat! The Quarterdeck 25
soleil Pompey News: "Happy Birthday Ark Royal!" The Fleet 1
soleil Happy Birthday To Breathing Out On The Way Up! The Quarterdeck 20
soleil Happy Birthday to 2_deck_dash The Quarterdeck 28
soleil Happy Birthday to sgtpepperband The Quarterdeck 27
tuts Happy Birthday Trig. Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Happy Birthday to Tommo The Quarterdeck 15
Bergen Happy Birthday Ariel Sharon - Another Year Goes By Diamond Lil's 1
Colander Happy Birthday Royal The Corps 8
soleil Happy Birthday to Welshy! The Quarterdeck 16
soleil Happy Birthday, (granny)! The Quarterdeck 7
sgtpepperband Happy Birthday, Shipmate! History 6
NotmeChief Happy Birthday Internet. Bloody Computers 1
BillyNoMates Happy Birthday to the hardest man in the Solar System. Diamond Lil's 1
Passed-over_Loggie Happy Birthday HRH the PoW Current Affairs 46
chrisjg84 Happy Birthday RMR 2
higthepig Happy Birthday Diamond Lil's 3
Oil_Slick Happy Birthday Gordon!!!! 1 year in the job! Current Affairs 13
Magic_Mushroom Happy Birthday Henry!!! The Fleet Air Arm 0
Bergen Happy 80th Birthday Diamond Lil's 16
golden_rivet Happy Birthday Josie Cats xxx Social & Reunions 13
BillyNoMates Happy Birthday History 19
Welshbird Happy Birthday Lister!! Diamond Lil's 10
H Happy Birthday Uncle Sam Current Affairs 21
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top