Happy berfday to BNM

Welcome to the Silly Old Sods club! Just remember to start asking for Senior Citizens rates! Took me a while to remember to ask for them! Hope the hang over isn't too big!

MGM

Firstly, thank you all for your messages of condolence. Secondly, I've now got a shiny new laptop running on Windows 8.1 (which has completely fucked my I.T. head in........been on Windows Vista like for bloody ever). Thirdly, back to work tonight and I'm going to watch the shite fly when I say, "That's it......I'm retiring, where's all the forms I've got to fill in?" (only joking mind - just want to see what happens). Fourthly, me and Jack Daniels are still good friends, and fifthly.......my Kareoke version of "Eye of the tiger" is utterly fucking AWSOME.

Sixthly......why 'aint WolfPackLeader talking to me?

BillySilentTreatment

I think it may be something to do with my clumsy attempt to get over our fence and steal next doors pet rabbits. They're a couple of noisy fighting floppy eared twats, and I think that I may have threatened to chuck 'em on the barbecue.....after that and several more shots of mental juice - everything's gone sort of vague.

I think it may be something to do with my clumsy attempt to get over our fence and steal next doors pet rabbits. They're a couple of noisy fighting floppy eared twats, and I think that I may have threatened to chuck 'em on the barbecue.....after that and several more shots of mental juice - everything's gone sort of vague.
Women eh! What did she expect when she married a submariner?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 11