Handy items to take that are not on the kit list

tommo

War Hero
JonnoJonno said:
tommo said:
W*nk socks

You don't bring your own. Rely on the room mong for all your self-abuse materials.

You should know that Tommo. Very disappointed in you :cry:

I never had a room mong when I joined, so was going on experience. However I'm sure there will be a few
 

JonnoJonno

Banned
tommo said:
JonnoJonno said:
tommo said:
W*nk socks

You don't bring your own. Rely on the room mong for all your self-abuse materials.

You should know that Tommo. Very disappointed in you :cry:

I never had a room mong when I joined, so was going on experience. However I'm sure there will be a few

There's always a room mong. If you can't identify him, it's you :D
 

tommo

War Hero
JonnoJonno said:
tommo said:
JonnoJonno said:
tommo said:
W*nk socks

You don't bring your own. Rely on the room mong for all your self-abuse materials.

You should know that Tommo. Very disappointed in you :cry:

I never had a room mong when I joined, so was going on experience. However I'm sure there will be a few

There's always a room mong. If you can't identify him, it's you :D

Ours left in the first week after a day. Then never had one. We were all essence. 8)
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
tommo said:
...Ours left in the first week after a day. Then never had one. We were all essence. 8)

You only served for a day?! :shock: No wonder you're trying to redeem yourself by joining up again... :wink:
 

tommo

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
tommo said:
...Ours left in the first week after a day. Then never had one. We were all essence. 8)

You only served for a day?! :shock: No wonder you're trying to redeem yourself by joining up again... :wink:

Don't you start! :lol:



p.s already back in :wink:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
tommo said:
...p.s already back in :wink:

Kinnell! Didn't know we were THAT desperate... :shock: :twisted:

PS: If you get bored give me a shout and I will put in a good word for you to cross over to The Dark Side! :wink:
 

tommo

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
tommo said:
...p.s already back in :wink:

Kinnell! Didn't know we were THAT desperate... :shock: :twisted:

PS: If you get bored give me a shout and I will put in a good word for you to cross over to The Dark Side! :wink:

Yeah I was told they needed the Fleet AB back in.


:lol: @ The dark side.
 

Zoidberg

War Hero
Brasso wadding; The wadding from the NAAFI is sh!t and you can't always find the metal polish they provide. I'd take 2 tins, personally.

Ironing board cover is a good shout.

Something to scrub burnt socks off of your iron with.

You don't need an A4 board because they should be in your locker when you arrive along with a water bottle, white marker, black marker, a pen and various other bits.

Keep an eye on the markers though. They do go missing a lot.
 
Top