Handy items to take that are not on the kit list

Rolotp

Lantern Swinger
Got everything I need from the kit list, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on handy things to take down that are not on the kit list.
A friend informed me a hands-free kit for my phone is a good idea, as then I can call home whilst doing kit etc. He also suggested an Ironing board cover, for doing your white shirts.

Been a busy few days, trying to get myself prepared for Raleigh in under 2 weeks, but I think Im getting there :)

Anything else anyone can suggest that will be handy??

Trigger_92

War Hero
I'm not sure if they are already on the kit list or not, but I heard lint rollers where a handy thing to have. And you can buy them at the NAFFI when you are down there if you run out :)

Vanish whitener in a spray bottle.
Pack of cheap tooth brushes for cleaning stations.
If you have trouble sleeping, ear plugs; 30 men snoring can drive you insane especially when the only thought is, "its 2am and I'm still awake!!"
If you can, go to a surplus store and buy a few pairs of thick black socks, as what my class found, they will literally vanish after you take them off.
I cant remember the name of the polishing cloth (I'm sure someone here will, cream coloure and has different texture on one side....think it begins with a L) but get a few of them as the cheap yellow dusters are useless and make a mess.
White marker pens (kinda like tipex, but not) and black markers.
If I remember anything else I'll tell you, other than that, enjoy!

brigham600

War Hero
jacko90 said:
If you can, go to a surplus store and buy a few pairs of thick black socks, as what my class found, they will literally vanish after you take them off.

Yep, they make great **** socks. :oops: :lol:

labrum

War Hero
brigham600 said:
jacko90 said:

Yep, they make great **** socks. :oops: :lol:
Only when 'pre-loved' by your oppo..