Hands in Pockets

A GSM was issued for a T45 in 2016ish, and I imagine there's a new Gulf one inbound.

Likewise, there are fair few GSMs and OSMs available to RM personnel in Iraq, east and North Africa and a couple of other places.

Next?

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I think he actually said "there's something wrong"
I'm sure he said, there's something wrong with our bloody ships today. It's this bloody modern navy. It was much better back in the day when we had sails, flogging and the bloody press. Today's sailors don't know what hard work is.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I'm tired of banging my head against a brick wall. So I've now put my dear chum Levers on 'Ignore' as it is impossible to have any form of reasonable/sensible dialogue with him'.

This is just to let you know I'm not ignoring you Levers, though I am, if you see what I mean. ;)

Love and hugs, S-B

PS Just want to say, during all or virtual conversations of late I got a shitload of 'Likes' and even a few 'Excellent Topics'.

You - Nada.

D

Deleted 493

I'm tired of banging my head against a brick wall. So I've now put my dear chum Levers on 'Ignore' as it is impossible to have any form of reasonable/sensible dialogue with him'.
In other words, just like Slim and Sumo, you're served. Happy to help.

This is just to let you know I'm not ignoring you Levers, though I am, if you see what I mean. ;)
I don't give a fat rat's cock, SB. Everything you've contributed is epic chimpery anyway. You don't really have a clue.

Love and hugs, S-B
Aye. Likewise. Remember, it was you who wanted to go out for a fucking beer with me a bit back. Like that would happen. I'd rather go out with Slim for a whet.

PS Just want to say, during all or virtual conversations of late I got a shitload of 'Likes' and even a few 'Excellent Topics'.

You - Nada.
Holy fucking shit. Did you REALLY just put that? I mean, I know you are a bit of a bellend, but fuck me, talk about confirm the notion. FYI, I am crushed that people put 'likes' on your shit. Gutted. Look at me. I can't face the future.

Off you go, lad. Bedtime.

levers

It all depends on context: where you are/who you are/who you are with/and why...

1571182561292.png

Birkenhead (Clue: empty background plinth indicates a long-unsolved Merseyside theft)

PMBJ - Hands deep into pockets, gripping a selection of bulky Brown Envelopes.

Irish Taoiseach - Demos minimum thickness of Envelope needed to close a deal..

Why? Before & since Shergar, Brown envelopes have always been good for a punt.................. (SWIDT).