Hammocks in Boats

Deeps

War Hero
On bombers we had the crappers on 3 deck.The amount of times I would stand there brushing my teeth ,then look left to find some Killick stoker sat there having a crap,it was a back afty thing to shit with the door open.

electric_chef

Badgeman
Deeps said:
On bombers we had the crappers on 3 deck.The amount of times I would stand there brushing my teeth ,then look left to find some Killick stoker sat there having a crap,it was a back afty thing to shit with the door open.
on Grampus my favorite trap was 3 next to officers washroom, always had a dump with the door open, most did a u turn back into the control room until I'd finished, stokers and aft watch keepers would stop and chat
happy days!

G_Rivet

Badgeman
electric_chef said:
Deeps said:
on Grampus my favorite trap was 3 next to officers washroom, always had a dump with the door open, most did a u turn back into the control room until I'd finished, stokers and aft watch keepers would stop and chat
happy days!
Bleedin' exhibitionist. (or open for business)?

electric_chef

Badgeman
G_Rivet said:
electric_chef said:
Deeps said:
happy days!
Bleedin' exhibitionist. (or open for business)?
eveybody would stand and have a leak in a row, what difference is having a dump? everybody does it, unless of course your HRH QUEEN ELIZABETH.

G_Rivet

Badgeman
...talking about dumps & Royal's...d'ya hear the one 'bout princess Margaret Rose in Vanguard when She was the Royal Yachit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Submariners 1
X History 29
A The Quarterdeck 22