Hammer wielding nutter disturbs brave Jade in hospital!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cannot believe that not one of the FOG members (Fans Of Goody) have picked up on this.

Unless of course it was MLP in full stealth mode and a spiffing disguise!

Further thoughts on the matter......

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. must try harder next time.....

3. It wasn't me, it was my apprentice, she is being re-briefed as we speak in the art of "Force-cloak" and choice of weapon. Poor drills all round really.

4. She should have tried the invisibility cloak and the 4lb rather that the 2lb hammer - or even better, a la Trotski, an ice pick!!

5. She was released without charge, so hows about the daily rags giving us the true story.

She was probably in there to repair the collapsing bed that fat cow was in.

6. Maybe she was putting the final nail in the coffin?

7. Stop mincing words,she was there to smack the mong to a bloody pulp.

I hope

8. Tbh i would rather have the slowest most painful death possible, she deserves nothing more.

Monty, maybe you can make something happen?

9. That was the plan, she froze when she thought she'd wandered into a Duncan Goodhew motivational lecture. Remedial baldie recognition tonight for her.

10. How long can it be before the outrage bus sputters into life on theis one?
    I see that Jack the loving hubby was taking a break just as the intruder turned to!!
    How very coincidental. Surely he's not trying to see her off early. 8O

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The poor fcuking hammer, it'll be emotionally scared for life it it hit that trollop. There it was minding its own business in B and Q, chatting to its mates and terrorising the nails then all of a sudden it gets whisked out of it's comfort zone to confront that munter.

12. Perhaps we should start a support group for traumatised ahmmers.

13. Rumor has it the plod is searching for Trini Lopez , a known hammerist.

14. :D

15. Put up job by her so called "publicist" to milk even more dosh out of the "Coyote". Reckon that the 3 bob he paid the "assassin" to club the cow with a hammer didn't cover having to face the sight of her awake! Monti - perhaps you better offer you services to get the job done properly!

16. Have you noticed on the telly it is now M*x Cliff*rd, Publicist and Friend.

So does that mean he's not taking the full 25% of all income now or what? Maybe he's doing a 'Mate Rate' of only 15%!!

17. Standby, I'll have her lights out by the end of the month, you read it here first.

18. I certainly wouldn't be giving any discounts, after all that income stream is going to stop pretty son, you need to get the max out of it whilst you can

19. Pun intended??? :lol: