Hallo Soldier

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :? This is a clue in The Mail On Sunday Crossword 1/11/09 Quote"Groups of soldiers taking chopper." :wink: :!: :!: :!: The mind boggles.

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Was that a crossword clue or was it a news article headline? :wink:

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hello Sailor.

4. It looks like Jesse's found a mate! :wink:

5. This threads going rather pink

bunch of hermers

6. As they used to pipe on the flightdeck, when landing on the SAR, " Stand by to receive one chopper, aft.
    Definately a "hello sailor "moment

7. Blackrat

I was replying to the title of the topic. It's good to see that you fecking deviants have managed to drag such a simple greeting into the gutter.

I agree with Wrecker. You are just a bunch of hermers who listen to Judy Garland.

8. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Unlike pongoes of course... they just parade under the rainbow flag, rather than sing about it :twisted:

9. Blackrat

:thebirdman:

:D

10. You can come out here Blackrat. We all promise to keep mum. ;)

Bless.

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You mean he misses those cold nights in NI, keeping warm with a mate in a foxhole.

Are those holes only meant for one?

12. Blackrat

You fucking wish. No hotbunking in the Army you bunch of rum swilling, ladyboy grooming, flare wearing heemasexes.

13. When I did my D of E Award at school, many moons ago, our instructor in campcraft (it really was called that) as we were preparing for the 40 mile Exped for the Silver Award, was an ex booty (floating soldiers) and he told us that when he was a Royal in the 1960s if it was very cold and a Mne was at risk of developing hypothermia, they used to get into the same sleeping bag as the hypothermee and snuggle up to keep him warm. :biggrin:

We were told to do the same.

Did we heck!

I presume the Army teach baby pongos the same thing??? :twisted:

14. You're only jealous as none of those nasty Paras ever wanted you and you have suffered rejection ever since. :p :lol:

15. Could it have something to do with the junior services going round barechinned? Every nice girl likes a bearded sailor be they kaitai, debonaires or bumbashers....... ;)

16. Hot bunking, rum swilling, flare wearing ladyboy groomers. Fcuk I thought for one minute you was going to say something offensive about us.

Turns out your quite polite for a cnut who wears clothes that make you look like roadkill. :roll: :D :wink: :wink:

17. Blackrat

Wankers the lot of you. You're just jealous that the Army didn't want you. (I'll make an exception for the Booties as they do real fighting in real uniforms unlike the bearded pirates of the Andrew who get a strop on if their pot mess is not at the optimum temperature)

18. Sorry mate, the Pongos never got the chance to accept me, (my dad was one) straight to the Andrew, and straight to the creme de la creme where wearing pirate rig was a priviledge to be ea\rned. Now run along quietly some of us had the middle.

19. Nah, as the monkey said to the ape, "If your IQ was 1% lower you'd have been a pongo.
    In fact, when you do your joining interview,.. it has been rumoured that in most cases,.. the chair sits on you. :roll: 8O :wink: :D

20. Blackrat

How i enjoy the banter, even from slipper wearing salad dodgers. However, as you lot are Navy, i can handle it. Now if you were fucking crabs...........