Half Marathon

LaurenMc

Lantern Swinger
I'm In the middle of training for a half marathon, it's next month and I'm doing well with training, anyone who has done one got any tips ??

I'm In the middle of training for a half marathon, it's next month and I'm doing well with training, anyone who has done one got any tips ??
Make sure your equipment is fitting well, boots are broken in, Rifle is clean, (they will check) water is accessible, any existing skin abrasions are taped up, don't make any navigational errors and stop about 17 miles short of the finish line.

Good luck and hope this helps. :toothy8:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Plasters over the nipples helps with the webbing burns and putting one foot in front of the other prevents you from falling over.

Also todays marathons are half the size of yesterdays, no wonder they called them sneakers. :)

Good luck! I did the bath half last year, remember to take recovery days when training- i over did it a bit and it back fired as i missed 2 weeks training whilst me body was in tatters! I did the entire distance twice a month and interval/shorter runs mixed with lower impact activities such as swimming and cycling etc!