Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jan 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Got to feel sorry for the poor [email protected], last time I had 30 after shocks I couldn't find me fcuking house either. :twisted:
  2. The president of Haiti has sent a personal message of thanks to Liverpool Football Club for the two hour silence at Anfield against Reading.
  3. That is so wrong but oh so funny! :lol:
  4. What has got me confused is, how did the quake know not to cross the border into the Dominican Republic? Or, are we ignoring their plight?
  5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's because of all the voodoo Roofrat. This is what happens when you meddle with things you don't understand.
  6. If you look at the fault line, you'll know. its not where the fault line is, but where the epicenter of the earthquake, along that fault line
  7. One way of getting your country re-built I suppose.
  8. or maybe the Dominican republic can build houses.
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The Dominican Republic deserves a teeny weeny bit of damage for banning me from their island back in the early 90's....not that I hold a grudge or anything.... :wink:
  10. Last time I was there, they'd not long come out of a civil war, it was a right sh1t tip of a place at that time.
  11. Is it too early for Haiti jokes or should we wait for the dust to settle.
  12. That is just a Times journalist jumping on the US liberal media bandwagon, his comments have been taken wildly out of context.

What he actually said was that the earthquake offered a political opportunity for Obama to score some much needed 'ethnicity points' with minority voters, a group he has left behind in the polls since his election. He did tell people not to donate to the federal government's relief fund, he also strongly encouraged people to donate to independent charities, he may have had a point (flying that bint Hilary in and having a meet and greet on the runway wasn't really helping all that much was it)!

Sure, Rush is a lunatic, but they really don't have to lie to show it!
  13. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

I see we are sending over 1000 scousers to aid in the looting
  14. I tried calling them to ask, but their phones must be set on vibrate.
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

They're having the last laugh - Britain buried under snow and ice, but they've got all the grit... :twisted:
  16. Is that true..?
  17. well at least they have sky in every room now.

18. Limbaugh is an egotistical scumbag
  19. Is it just me or has Haiti just gone top of the pops for a place in the sun. Rock bottom prices ! just make sure you do not build your house from turds and cereal boxes, and it should make money. :lol: