hairspray vandal almost kills mother

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
#1
I don't know if shakey has brought you the news from rotherham...

This is right up there though. Little bastard. 18 months and he is already larging it with explosives!

Mother hurt in aerosol explosion
A young mother suffered burns to her face and hands after her 18-month-old son put an aerosol can under the grill. The 21-year-old woman was injured when she opened the cooker door and the can blew up in her face at her home in Selbourne Street, Rotherham on Friday.

South Yorkshire Fire Service said the casualty was taken to Rotherham Hospital but released after treatment to face and hand burns.

The child was not injured in the incident, fire officers said (I'd injure him though with the back of my hand)!
 
#2
A couple of things strike me - an 18 month old doesn't know that is wrong and how the heck can an 18 month old reach up into a grill, in a cooker?!
 
#3
most grills on modern cookers are just above the oven and not at eye level anymore, an 18 month old child is more than capable ( if not already walking ) or pulling themselves up to that height, I regularly have to rescue all manners of things from the cooker and grill my LO has decided to place in there, including our pet hamster
 
#4
wompingwillow said:
most grills on modern cookers are just above the oven and not at eye level anymore, an 18 month old child is more than capable ( if not already walking ) or pulling themselves up to that height, I regularly have to rescue all manners of things from the cooker and grill my LO has decided to place in there, including our pet hamster
That's why I keep my hamster in a safe dark place :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts