Haircuts

slim

War Hero
I think that all you Rum Ration members are being absolutelly horrible to this New RN senior NCO.
He is trying to look smart and dapper and should not have to have his carefully maintained locks messed about with by some amatuer. I reckon that his nails will also be suffering with him being unable to visit the nailbar for new extensions and as for his drawn on eyebrows and false eyelashes he is in real deep doodah.
Perhaps all thois new age PO Snowflake needs to do is grow some balls!

Waspie

War Hero
I think that all you Rum Ration members are being absolutelly horrible to this New RN senior NCO.
He is trying to look smart and dapper and should not have to have his carefully maintained locks messed about with by some amatuer. I reckon that his nails will also be suffering with him being unable to visit the nailbar for new extensions and as for his drawn on eyebrows and false eyelashes he is in real deep doodah.
Perhaps all thois new age PO Snowflake needs to do is grow some balls!
Like his hair!!!

Of course option 1. Tar it.
Still in QR's ain't it????

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
I cannot believe a supposed Senior Rate has not taken the hints given to him to get a hair cut before the EWO has to rip him a new one.
Somewhere before the bollocking something will have been said to him to indicate that he needs to smarten himself up.

Very rarely is a bollocking the first time a haircut is mentioned.

Unless we have all been taken in by Nornan again.

Waspie

War Hero
I cannot believe a supposed Senior Rate has not taken the hints given to him to get a hair cut before the EWO has to rip him a new one.
Somewhere before the bollocking something will have been said to him to indicate that he needs to smarten himself up.

Very rarely is a bollocking the first time a haircut is mentioned.

Unless we have all been taken in by Nornan again.
It was a good bite if it was Norman. Hat off to him on this one!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I don't think it's Norman but my spidey senses make me think it's definitely a bite, I think I know who but will wait for further posts.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I'm no genius, but maybe something with the OP's user name? The capitals are 'BOOT IN NECK'?

Not sure on that one under current circumstances.

Then again, I could be way off the centre line and not correcting.

soleil

War Hero
I'm no genius, but maybe something with the OP's user name? The capitals are 'BOOT IN NECK'?

Not sure on that one under current circumstances.

Then again, I could be way off the centre line and not correcting.
It's actually a combination of two words intertwined, one in Upper Case, one in Lower Case.

The Upper Case one is the word 'BOOTNECK' and the Lower Case one is the word 'Matelot' but mis-spelled as 'Mateloet'.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
It's actually a combination of two words intertwined, one in Upper Case, one in Lower Case.

The Upper Case one is the word 'BOOTNECK' and the Lower Case one is the word 'Matelot' but mis-spelled as 'Mateloet'.
Cheers sol! I stand corrected as that was well above my head!!

Chris P

Lantern Swinger
Would it be possible for you to order some hairdressing scissors from Amazon and then trim your hair to the extent where it passes muster? It won't be to salon standard, but could be sufficient for these purposes.

I haven't looked myself, but I hear that there are videos on YouTube showing you how to do a home hair cut.

Worth a try, I would have said.
Get a basin, just a suggestion;)..................................maybe another SR in the Sea Cadets!

ark

Midshipman
Definitely a wind up going on here. There are so many spelling errors (5) in the first message, they seem too deliberate, and as Soleil points out, the BOOTNECK and mateeot in the name further add fuel.
Maybe he should use curlers to protect his precious long locks?

huwshpis

War Hero
I refine my previous estimate, it’s a rock ape whose brain cell has mysteriously returned from exile.