Hair regulations at Raleigh

I've just completed the PRNC and was told you need to arrive at Raleigh with a grade 2 haircut, my problem is I have a grade 0 and won't be able to grow my hair to a grade 2. Will this exclude me from joining Raleigh?

Many Thanks

Sumo

War Hero
All depends on how ugly you are with a bold head? If you look like a bell end, expect a nick name to reflect this.
Enjoy have fun, grow your hair, unless you forehead is very high :eek::rolleyes:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
@Briggs87 your only solution will be a hair piece, it must be of good quality and properly fitted, Ginger is the required colouring. Your best point of contact for further advice would be @Ninja_Stoker who found himself in the same position many years ago and by being properly measured and fitted went on to a long career with the RN.

@Briggs87 your only solution will be a hair piece, it must be of good quality and properly fitted, Ginger is the required colouring. Your best point of contact for further advice would be @Ninja_Stoker who found himself in the same position many years ago and by being properly measured and fitted went on to a long career with the RN.
Don't you just love the adverts on this site. Screen shot on my PC :):
upload_2018-3-2_9-9-26.png

Traminator

Lantern Swinger
I know full well there can be lots of uncertainty along the recruitment journey, but you don't think they'd let you go through the AFCO process, then PRNC, not say anything and let you turn up at Raleigh, and THEN go "oh no baldy, you can't join" do you??

Welcome to the internet. Thanks for your help *********. This site is very helpful #shitcunts
If you can't stand the banter shippers. Pulll the plug on your bath now. Your doomed!!!! Grow a sense of humour as well as hair!!!
Oh - Grow up!!!!! The navy wants men not babies.

Welcome to the internet. Thanks for your help *********. This site is very helpful #shitcunts
And welcome to the Royal Navy. This is the least of the p£$% taking you will get if you manage to stay in.
If you can't stand the banter shippers. Pulll the plug on your bath now. Your doomed!!!! Grow a sense of humour as well as hair!!!
Oh - Grow up!!!!! The navy wants men not babies.
And women :D

I do hope that nobody from the Raleigh staff have read this and are waiting for a fuzz-head with no sense of humour to arrive in a while......

Oh what fun could be had.

Shall we start a sweepstake on how long she lasts? (yes, I know it is 'probably' male, but it isn't coming across that way!)

I do hope that nobody from the Raleigh staff have read this and are waiting for a fuzz-head with no sense of humour to arrive in a while......

Oh what fun could be had.

Shall we start a sweepstake on how long she lasts? (yes, I know it is 'probably' male, but it isn't coming across that way!)
Stop bitching, you will be giving the instructors ideas for the next bowling ball to show up.