Hague Wades into Syria ( Whose Next)

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by trelawney126, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nah, no oil or gas.

2. It'd be nic if Hague would quit his pointless noisemaking. No-one in the UK and more importantly even less people outside the UK have any respect for him. He's just making us all look daft.

3. And I can happily do that on my own without any help thank you very much.

Oh, my bold

4. I recon if we strike quick before the cuts we could invade the Vatican.
    There might be no oil or gas, but we could pray for it.

5. Let's take a step back here and look at this from a different perspective. Most ofl the unrest has been around countries bordering the shores of the cesspit .. oops, sorry, Mediterranean Sea. For those not serving yet you will get to see how much cr4p can be seen floating around. You just don't want to know how much cr4p you can't see that comes out of the Industrial Nations' rivers that flow into it ...
    Back on track.

Over the next decade or so the EU will be enlarged to include Turkey, Israel, Syria, Egypt and the North African states as it enlarges and evolves into the European and Mediterranean Union. The preparation work has already started with the replacement of these North African governments in to more acceptable ones.

I once posted that this was called the Euro-Med project - I believe it was also called the Barcelona project too at one point. IIRC, another poster informed me that these titles had changed and that there was now a new one. Hmm, change the name but keep the ultimate goal.

Co-incidental? What, when it involves politics? Never.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

There's one thing you won't have to pray for in VC. The age of consent is still 12, the filthy fuckers.

7. 34 females and 540 males in the V.C.

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And all have hoops like windsocks no doubt.