Had my Psychometrics today....

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by andy198712, Aug 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. got 93 which will see me into my AET job i want, now its the waiting game!

i was shitting it as i missed quite a few due to timings but apparently my scores would have got into officer if i had the points which i was chuffed about! hopefuly stand me in good steed when they sort the applications!

just wanted to say hi really :-D

cheers

Andy

2. Well done Andy :thumbright:, did they tell you your waiting time??. I passed for AET also. Emma

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well done. Only 22.5% incorrectly answered too.

Just to put things into perspective: It's theoretically possible (although unlikely in the extreme) to score 68.4% incorrect and still pass for Officer.

4. I would have thought that getting 75% incorrect would be the pass mark for officer!

5. Errr. I think you need to redo the maths on that one. More like 30%

6. Two years when i had my presentation.... he said i'd probably get a letter in about 6months for an interview and medical though.

What did you get told?

7. Ninja_Stoker

1% of 120= 1.2

38/120= 31.66% Correct to pass

Therefore 68.34% Incorrect to still pass, or to one decimal place, 68.4% give or take.

8. Err. It's not like you to be behind the curve NS. See the latest change.

9. Ninja_Stoker

Doubtless the AFCOs will find out when the RI is published implimenting the change, but good news nonetheless!

Heard the rumour, but not sighted the change yet.

Edit: Aha, problem sorted - change to Dii = non-receipt of RI's via email. Cheers Drakey!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  10. I got told 30 months when i did my RT.

11. mine was 24 about 1 month ago.... i would guess it changes a fair bit? did you smile enough? lol

so are you waiting on interview and medical too yh?

12. Im waiting for everything only done my RT. Yeah i did smile i was asked if i wanted to change to AET because of my score they never told me mine.

13. what did you want to do before then? sounds like you did really well in the test?!

14. Aircraft Handler was my initial choice but i was asked if i would like to change, i liked a few to be honest was hard to choose in the end i was stuck between AET or ETME :)

15. How long ago did you send your application form in? and how soon was the AFCO in contact with you to give you the test date? :)

Sent my application in, just playing with the waiting game now :)

Thanks!

16. mine was pretty quick, at a guess a week or two?

17. And on ROMFT you told ME to play nicely!