Ha Ha. David Chaytor Goes to Jail.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Seadog, Jan 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

BBC Linky

Chaytor has been jailed for his accounting errors. Happy days. I believe Elliot Morley and Jim Devine have still to face the music. :happy1:

A good day for the electorate.
  2. You sound just like a Daily Mail reader, the poor man was just trying to earn a crust so that he could look after those who elected him.
  3. He got 18 months..... which means he'll be out for Christmas - this Christmas.- Still good news though, make the bastards think twice before dipping their grubby mitts in the till.
  4. No sympathy whatsoever. I wonder what Finks has to say about it, probably all Camerons fault no doubt.
  5. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't let it take your minds off all the others who have got clean away with what in my book is a criminal offence called FRAUD and abuse of a posiiton of trust. Even the minimal correctives being brought in now are being steadily watered down by the greedy filth we sent to Parliament in 2010. In this as in many other things all I see in Cameron is fake tan and hair dye.
  6. Chaytor pleaded Guilty and got 18 months.The other two must be bricking it now as they have chosen to fight in court.If they are found guilty 3 year tarriff is on the cards.
  7. i bet poor old finks is crying all the way to the pub.
  8. Good, the filthy fraud. However, it's a good job Forces personnel are squeaky clean and never put in iffy claims otherwise we'd all look a bit hypocritical.
  9. Seadog

I seem to recall pure delight when this pair were jailed

First Warrant Reading I went to was for a bloke who put a claim for mileage, Gosport to Jockland. The reggies had reason to ping his car still in the establishment all weekend. When his chit went in, he was asked several times by an attendant crusher without actually giving the game away, 'are you sure?' Matey didn't get the hint he'd been rumbledand went to DQs, just for trying.
  10. I would still like to know how Tony McNulty and Margaret Moran got away with it? Particularly McNulty, arrogant b/stard.
  11. Seadog

Moran may yet face trial according to this. As for McNulty, I don't know. Perhaps the police need someone to file a complaint before they investigate further, a consituent perhaps or maybe any tax payer will do.
  12. Only three being tried. The rest get off because they said "Sorry, didn't realise I was commiting fraud, here's yer money back"
    They should all be done. They wrecked the country while greasing their palms. I have a friend in the fees office who told me most of them bullied the staff into signing off those obscen expenses. Lots have got away with it. My friend has five years to go to retirement then is hoping to put the record to the public about the bullying and threats these so called paragons made. Feckers don't even deserve a trial. Ten years each for breach of trust.:glasses9:
  13. At least there is some justice in this world!!! The sentance should have been longer though.
    Are there no honest people in Pariment??I doubt it....bunch of arrogant useless c*nts!!!
  14. All of these cases (and many others like it) appear sympomatic of the 'get rich quick or die trying' mentality that pervades a disturbingly increasing section of 'our' society.

what a selfish set of cnuts

PS this is my first post under the 'new system' so Gawd only knows how it will come out
  15. Seadog

Posh as fcuk; symptomatic, pervades. :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with getting rich at any speed so long as it's done honestly. I'd sooner sell my hoop to
    make a million ( get rich slow then) than make a claim to public funds to which I was not entitled.
  16. i fully concur with both of your points :-D
  17. :geek:This is my first attempt under the new format so please be gentle with me. I predict that Chaytor will become a born again christian, state that he was not guilty really but went so to protect his family.:slow:He will write a book and join the Howard League for Penal Reform. The other scumbags are starting all over again it seems that the poor things have to provide receits ahhh Why not I always had to:angel7:.I hate them all, not very good at knitting but i'll be at the foot of the gallows with me crossword book:laughing2:.
  18. This is a step in the right direction. But David Cahytor is just a scape goat for the others who conned the system.
  19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Seeing as Gorbals Mick stonewalled an expenses investigation for years could he not be implicated in these frauds...