H4H Comedy Night - Battersea 4th March - CANCELLED

Discussion in 'Charity' started by MuB1973, Feb 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,
    As part of my fundraising for the Help for Heroes Big Battlefield Bike Ride, I have arranged a fundraising Comedy Night at The Highlight Battersea (formerly Jongleurs) on Thursday 4th March from 7pm.

Tickets are £20 each which includes a meal and first drink (bottled beer/glass of wine/soft drink) and of course some top class comedians!! We've kept costs down to a minimum so that over half of this will go directly to Help for Heroes.

Doors open at 7pm with food being served before the show starts at 8.30pm. There are also some fantastic prizes to be won in the raffle/auction! The after-show party goes on until 2am, so bring your dancing shoes! lol

BOOK NOW AT
    Famous For Comedy www.famousforcomedy.co.uk

OR BY CALLING
    0844 844 0044

Venue Address: The Highlight Battersea (formerly Jongleurs), 49 Lavender Gardens, Battersea, SW11 1DJ

I hope that some of you who live near enough can make it, but either way, please, please forward this on to all your contacts who live in and around London and help me to spread the word as we'd LOVE to get the venue packed to it's full capacity of 300 and raise LOADS of money!

2. Re: H4H Comedy Night - Battersea 4th March

Tickets still available for the Help for Heroes Comedy Night at The Highlight Battersea, next Thursday 4th March from 7pm.

We've also got some fantastic raffle prizes to win including:

A 7-night Eurocamp holiday
    A group ski lesson or snowboard lesson for 2 at Snozone Milton Keynes
    A Spy Academy Experience voucher for 2 at Spy Games
    The North Face Rucksack
    Hair and Beauty Makeovers with Photoshoot
    plus restaurant vouchers and much more....

Book now for a really fab night out while raising funds for a fantastic cause!

http://www.thehighlight.co.uk/home/shows/865/help-for-the-heroes?tickets=2

Hope to see you there!

3. UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED.

IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND SHORTLY.

:-(