H4H Auction. Time Machine! Can also be used to remove hair.

Discussion in 'Charity' started by 2_deck_dash, Mar 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I won this item in an earlier auction which I may have bid on whilst under the influence of alcohol and have discovered it has time travelling abilities. Realising that perhaps it is far too much power for one man alone to have and the fact that I'm not sure about the colour, I have decided to re-auction the item in aid of H4H, so that someone else may benefit from it's awesome power.

It can also be used to shave your girlfriend or wife's muff apparently but I am yet to witness this and can't really get my head around that part. It appears to have some sort of magical ointment included with it, but I'm not sure what this is for. Perhaps it is the Elixir of life, perhaps it is just moisturiser, you will never know unless you bid on this fabulous item.

Anyway it is brand new and has never been touched by human hands. It's mysterious powers can be used for many things, just imagine being able to go back in time and meet Elvis, you could even jump forward in time and find out next weeks Euro millions numbers. Obviously it can also be used if you are a bit hairy down below as well.

Anyway basque in it's glory, the auction will end on Friday 26th of March at midday:

It may not actually work as a time travelling device and any misunderstanding arising from said time travel, is entirely down to the fact that I am taking a lot of non-prescribed medication at the moment. I'm pretty sure it works as a minge trimmer though.
  2. Just to make things perfectly clear, it's time travelling abilities are entirely unconfirmed and may be something I dreamt up after an epic sesh on the test. But it is still awesome and the money goes to a good cause.

So get bidding.

I also intend to bump the shit out of this thread for the whole of next week until it makes at least what I paid for it for Hols4Heroes.

3. Here is just one of the adventures I may have had with this fantastic device:
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Right - o -

If I get a suitable female......of the human kind....willing to let me shave their muff with this extraordinary piece of human genius engineering I'll bid 100 quid.
  5. Awesome.
  6. Freudian slip?
  7. Maybe. :wink:
  8. Re: H4H Auction. Time Machine! Can also be used to remove ha

9. wet_blobby

You maybe hitting this one from the wrong angle, you need a chick willing to get her muff shaved, hey, you need money to make money, I'll stand the ton if you find a tom who's willing, we'll then sell the act.
  10. Some cnut on Arrse has just bid £0.01.

Very charitable of them I thought.

Any takers for W_B's kind offer?
  11. Re: H4H Auction. Time Machine! Can also be used to remove ha

2dd time to get onto Newbies and post a thread.....

Attention Attention .....Female model needed to try out my newly improved time travel/muff shaving device, The model is required to test the muff shaving device before the time travel, Also pictures are required for proof of its authenticity :D
  12. Bump.

Surely one of you fcukers has a spare fiver to dish out to hols4heroes.

A quick reminder why this is so important, here are 3 cases that H4H are currently trying to sort out.

13. Come on you tight fcukers, the non-time travelling version of these costs 60 notes in Argos, which means this one is priceless!

You could stick it on Ebay and make a killing!

14. Now at a tenner from Arrse.

The Pongos over there all said that Rumration and the RN in general was full of gayers and that none of them were man enough to bid for this.
  15. wet_blobby

I know what it's like sleeping in a swamped pit. £30
  16. You rock.
  17. wet_blobby

Looks like the fat bold bloke now has a lady shaver, how handy. :lol: