H.M.S Raleigh

If you were told what each week consisted of, minute by minute, you'd just think of another thousand questions about every little aspect of the programme...just wait till you get there and suck it up!! Satisfaction guaranteed at the end of week ten.

Taffd

Lantern Swinger
The experience of people passing out before the introduction of the new 10 week basic training course, appears anecdotally, to be markedly different , to that of people passing out since.

I'm unsure if the minutiae of the course is available in the public domain and therefore, I'm unable to post details, due to whatever SEC it comes under.

I would suggest you ignore the majority of supposedly humerous badinage. It stems from ignorance. Of the facts, and of the nature of banter.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
The experience of people passing out before the introduction of the new 10 week basic training course, appears anecdotally, to be markedly different , to that of people passing out since.

I'm unsure if the minutiae of the course is available in the public domain and therefore, I'm unable to post details, due to whatever SEC it comes under.

I would suggest you ignore the majority of supposedly humerous badinage. It stems from ignorance. Of the facts, and of the nature of banter.
*Chuckle*

Well done connecting with the youth of today. I'm sure the OP sucked that up like diet coke.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bases / Shore Est 32
future_ET(MES) The Fleet 89
ScaleyFins The Fleet 28