H.M.S Raleigh

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by eskimo7, Oct 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i was just wondering if any one knew what the week to week plan was for basic trainning please ?? cheers

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Try searching the various threads before someone comes along and calls you a _ _ _ _!

3. Just turn up and do what you are ******* told. If you follow these instructions exactly, you will pass.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you were told what each week consisted of, minute by minute, you'd just think of another thousand questions about every little aspect of the programme...just wait till you get there and suck it up!! Satisfaction guaranteed at the end of week ten.

5. The experience of people passing out before the introduction of the new 10 week basic training course, appears anecdotally, to be markedly different , to that of people passing out since.

I'm unsure if the minutiae of the course is available in the public domain and therefore, I'm unable to post details, due to whatever SEC it comes under.

I would suggest you ignore the majority of supposedly humerous badinage. It stems from ignorance. Of the facts, and of the nature of banter.

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

*Chuckle*

Well done connecting with the youth of today. I'm sure the OP sucked that up like diet coke.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  7. When you get close enough to your joining date you are given one by the afco.

8. Note to self - Do not post when pissed.

9. oo-er missus :shock:

• Like Like x 1

10. Tralaa - Fixed!

11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Two sometimes.