Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GWAR

finknottle

Banned
I have led a very sheltered life and have seen this abbreviation used recurrently, would someone be kind enough to tell me what it means?

finknottle

Banned
Well I have to say that the elucidations as to what GWAR mean have come as a huge disappointment, I was hoping for something really abusive. :(

X.R.D

War Hero
finknottle said:
Well I have to say that the elucidations as to what GWAR mean have come as a huge disappointment, I was hoping for something really abusive. :(

OKay mate. Minging old Ginger cnuts (usually Glasweigan) that stink of fox piss and twiglets!!!

:D :D

finknottle

Banned
X.R.D said:
finknottle said:

OKay mate. Minging old Ginger cnuts (usually Glasweigan) that stink of fox piss and twiglets!!!

:D :D

You'll be talking from experience then? :)

Odd that as Mrs F is from that fair city and she detests twiglets and fox's piss.

For a picture of said gwar see cotw thread!!(although I'm not sure it hails from the fine city of Glasgow. Glaswegians have bigger tits!)