Guzz named as worst dressed place in the UK - Discuss!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Wiggy_RN, Apr 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I always wore my best laura Ashley floral little number when out in Guz....standards must be slipping to nower days, God forbid people arn't going ashore in Primark dresses now are they? :?
  2. Well well

Looks like I'm living in the right place then, especially as I shop out of the scran bag!
  3. Ahh yes, forgot to take the booty factor into consideration, that must be the reason!! Although it has to be said that some (most?) of your lot were better dressed & better looking than the crocadillapigs you'd 'bump' into down boobs/most of the strip...
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

They all need luvving mate........ :twisted: :lol:

I think this thread will be moving shortly.....?
  5. Try coming to Middlesbrough then and seeing some of the binters walking up and down our high street.

On a night out they wear practically next to nothing and on a normal day in the town the women wear trackies or the most tighest lycra leggings you have ever seen with the biggest gut hanging down and practically dragging on the floor. Its disgusting, you have never seen so many FAT people in all your life as up here.

I think that the cause of this FAT epidemic is thanks to Greggs. You are not in the fashion up here unless you're complete with a Greggs pasty in one hand and a fag in the other whilst at the same time trying to push 3 prams.

No offence against people that like Primark, but i hate that shop, if you dont get rammed in the leg by a 15 year old with a pram full of sprogs shouting and swearing at them (using language that even i wouldnt use) your having a good day.

God i hate this HELL HOLE!!!!!!!! Cant wait to finish uni and move back home.
    Rant over with (think that this should have gone in the rants section, except i originally intended discussing about the fashion up here!!!)
  6. What even the bootys..?

R ZUJ'ing...
  7. LOL Yep WB!! Primark it is 8O Those Laura Ashley numbers are quite flimsy?? Just ask Nutty Bag!! :p :p
  8. Don't see what the problem is personally, took this on the hoe the other day

I think they look marvelous :) :D
  9. Who did you get to hold the camera? :lol:
  10. Oh! So that was you I used to spy on the Torpoint ferry.
  11. I am surprised it did so well (I was born there so am allowed to slag it off!!). I would have thought it would, at the least, been the worst in Europe...
  12. They ust have caught the 15 in their natty Iraqi Suits!
  13. Lamri, Who's the bloke you're standing next to? Not my type though. Too skinny and no hair where it counts! :lol:
  14. Aww, was it my beard that gave me away :D
  15. Dearest Ananova,
    I feel that I must complain about Plymouth being chosen as a "City of Scran-bags". All my clothing is "Bespoke" and made-to-measure from
    "The Pound Shop" on Union Street, and my office is state-ot-the-art open plan!
    Its called the "Distressed" look.....Milan and L.A. will catch up soon enough.
    Yours Faithfully,

16. All wired in like a proper W.E :D :D :D
  17. Union Street-Plymouth, Saturday April 28th 2007
    (Couldn't get in the Club 'cos I didn't have a tie on....)

18. ? ;)