Guzz girls are best

Drakey

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of the stars of this year's Marks and Spencer Christmas Advert, which will be shown for the first time next Monday.

The advert involves Rosie walking a cheeky Westie who disappears down a rabbit hole, followed quickly by Rosie who is unfortunately thus rendered quite déshabillée.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
My wife works with Rosie's mum. My wife assures me that Rosie is naturally very beautiful and has not become starstruck with her success. I prefer a slightly curvier figure personally, Kelly Brook every time for me.

DrakeyRosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of the stars of this year's Marks and Spencer Christmas Advert, which will be shown for the first time next Monday.The advert involves Rosie walking a cheeky Westie who disappears down a rabbit hole, followed quickly by Rosie who is unfortunately thus rendered quite déshabillée.
I'm looking forward to it already.

Drakey

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of the stars of this year's Marks and Spencer Christmas Advert, which will be shown for the first time next Monday.

The advert involves Rosie walking a cheeky Westie who disappears down a rabbit hole, followed quickly by Rosie who is unfortunately thus rendered quite déshabillée.
[video=youtube_share;Qi3LLk049m0]http://youtu.be/Qi3LLk049m0[/video]

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FISO The Fleet 15
Jenny_Dabber The Quarterdeck 4
clanky Bases / Shore Est 13