Gurkha Ruling tomorrow : Get your MP to support

Then we have the gutless 'honourable' members who abstained! So we have elected MP's who have no opinion on a matter before them! I would not employ them to empty my spittoon hard less govern us. :evil: :evil:

NotmeChief

Banned
I think this woman should be knighted (Ok, the equivilent)

258265~Joanna-Lumley-Posters.jpg

fishhead

War Hero
A word of caution is required.The Government was defeated but it was only a battle not the whole war.Even now they will try and cobble together a compromise to get the Labour MPs on side and deny the Gurkha's their just deserts.

NotmeChief

Banned
Noel said:
I found this on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M7JYon0xoo&feature=related

It's quite interesting if a little dated but still worth watching. There's 6 in all this is 1/6.

Nice find, enjoyed that.

I bet if the cameras weren't there, boss man would have said "You run on ahead and get the kettle on, the rest of us can manage".

Brown has somehow gotten it into his head that he rules the country and seems to have forgotten that he is a servant of the people.

lesbryan

War Hero
fishhead said:
A word of caution is required.The Government was defeated but it was only a battle not the whole war.Even now they will try and cobble together a compromise to get the Labour MPs on side and deny the Gurkha's their just deserts.
I would not hold my breath either.There is still a fair distance to go lets hope they go the way of the people

We should feel honoured that Gurkhas ,Men of Discipline, Integrity ,Honesty, & Honour wish to come & live in a country were elected representatives of all parties lack any of the above,Beware SwineFever Pigs at the Trough!

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
Despite emailing my MP, he, the gutless wonder wasn't in the list of Labour M.P's who voted against the government. I look forward to him coming round looking for votes at Election Time..I will soon make my feelings clear (again) to the Arse.

NotmeChief

Banned
Welshy said:
Despite emailing my MP, he, the gutless wonder wasn't in the list of Labour M.P's who voted against the government. I look forward to him coming round looking for votes at Election Time..I will soon make my feelings clear (again) to the Arse.

The problem with that is , they don't bother coming around canvassing any more. You're lucky if you get a leflet through the door.

I would also love one to come asking me for my vote, I would certainly tell him where to go and to take his mates with him.