Gulp! or something like that....

I think the really shocking part of this pic is that the 12 fuckers scranning on the balcony above appear to have completely turned a blind eye to the blatant sexual abuse of a minor that is taking place beneath them.

2_deck_dash said:
I think the really shocking part of this pic is that the 12 fuckers scranning on the balcony above appear to have completely turned a blind eye to the blatant sexual abuse of a minor that is taking place beneath them.
My bold, I don't think he worked down mines, he's too clean

K640

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
The ones in the middle do seem to be whispering to each other so they may have noticed something.

K640 said:
2_deck_dash said:
The ones in the middle do seem to be whispering to each other so they may have noticed something.
An almost total lack of food?

K640

War Hero
sussex2 said:
K640 said:
2_deck_dash said:
An almost total lack of food?
Or possibly some kind of hidden message from the Da Vinci code?