Guinea Pigs

D

Deleted 59428

Prime Minister Harold Wilson signed the Helsinki Accord/Final Act and Declaration on behalf of the UK Government.
France and the United States also signed.
The UK reneged on the Act when it waited for 50 years before compensating (£3,000) the surviving Common Cold Volunteers who were subjected to Sarin Nerve Agent application to lips, nose and mouth ( most had died)
The UK is doing the same insofar as guinea Pig participants in British Nuclear Tests surviving before acknowledging or compensating the diminishing number of veterans through advancing age.
France and the United States, both participating nuclear test countries have already acknowledged the extreme dangers it subjected its servicemen to and offered solace by compensating them or their descendants with financial aid.
It is a sad state of affairs when this Mother of Democracies behaves in this cowardly and underhand manner ignoring the fact that it is a signatory of the Helsinki Accord.
Please ask the MOD, or whatever Department responsible is guilty of waiting (c) 70 years to reward British Nuclear Test Veterans until there are few left for them to concern themselves with.
Please let me have their considered response if ever an honest one arises.
If this had happened at Belsen, one can only wonder at the feigned outrage of Her Majesty's Government.

Stirlin

War Hero
You have posted this three times already Norman , I suggest you use the search function at the top right of this page to dig those previous threads out and read the replies.

D

Deleted 59428

You have posted this three times already Norman , I suggest you use the search function at the top right of this page to dig those previous threads out and read the replies.
You, presumably know what you're on about but I have no idea.
Ignoring fact and resorting to meaningless time wasting clap trap invites me to suggest you're in the pay of MOD or otherwise naive.

Stirlin

War Hero
That is the second time I have trapped you into that one , give up or I will use expletives to put your drivel where it belongs in the Gash Barge,

D

Deleted 59428

Are you in the employ of MOD or its media paid for propaganda.
There is clearly something wrong with your obsequious sycophancy. You must be getting a back-hander from somewhere to be so wet.

D

Deleted 59428

Oh dear--A raw nerve touched perhaps.
Adult response from this Sterlin person "and fcuk off"
Oh dear how far have we slipped.
Perhaps Sterlin is responsible for this:-

Sweeping new guidelines barring military personnel from speaking about their service publicly have been quietly introduced by the Ministry of Defence, the Guardian has learned.
Soldiers, sailors and airforce personnel will not be able to blog, take part in surveys, speak in public, post on bulletin boards, play in multi-player computer games or send text messages or photographs without the permission of a superior if the information they use concerns matters of defence.

They also cannot release video, still images or audio - material which has previously led to investigations into the abuse of Iraqis. Instead, the guidelines state that "all such communication must help to maintain and, where possible, enhance the reputation of defence".
Enjoy the back-handers Sterlin and continue to defend the indefensible. The money does come in handy though!

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Adult response from this Sterlin person "and fcuk off"
Oh dear how far have we slipped.
Perhaps Sterlin is responsible for this:-

Sweeping new guidelines barring military personnel from speaking about their service publicly have been quietly introduced by the Ministry of Defence, the Guardian has learned.
Soldiers, sailors and airforce personnel will not be able to blog, take part in surveys, speak in public, post on bulletin boards, play in multi-player computer games or send text messages or photographs without the permission of a superior if the information they use concerns matters of defence.

They also cannot release video, still images or audio - material which has previously led to investigations into the abuse of Iraqis. Instead, the guidelines state that "all such communication must help to maintain and, where possible, enhance the reputation of defence".
Enjoy the back-handers Sterlin and continue to defend the indefensible. The money does come in handy though!
Oh dear, you're still a throb jockey. Fair play for perseverance though.

D

Deleted 59428

Oh dear, you're still a throb jockey. Fair play for perseverance though.
Throb Jockey! oh dear English at its most incomprehensible. For you to write such utter drivel explains something. Thank you for the fair play complement.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
As this has already degenerated, and is not current affairs, and has been posted and commented on before, it is now in the barge.

Rats, you can now insult me to your hearts content for being a power crazy moderator, or whatever the previous insults were. At least I know who you are on another site now Twinkle Toes ;)

Stirlin

War Hero
Adult response from this Stirlin person "and fcuk off"
Still waiting for an answer to #2 , as usual you avoid the question when you have been found out .
The rest of the site will not bother with you as you come out time and again with the same boring drivel that you first posted years ago. I on the other hand have plenty of time to knock your comments out of the park.........
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
We put this thread in front of our focus group to gauge the response - results were not encouraging . . .

Yawning-60d5f61.jpg

Salty-Dog

Lantern Swinger
Gentle reminder:

And many more!

IMHO, I think it would be far more interesting and beneficial, if you could explain your role in this topic rather than post links to a subject that many do not appreciate the involvement of many unsuspecting Service Personnel.

D

Deleted 59428

there was much yawning and disinterest in this boring topic (no mention of HMS Raleigh)
273 mortals had a disinteresting look with a further 16 even more disinterested replying.

D

Deleted 59428

When I saw the thread title I was thinking furry little rodents, and I was correct Rats o_O
Are You a Rat?
The answer is yes if you were born in 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, or 2008. Those are the years of the rat according to the Chinese zodiac. People born under the rat are traditionally thought to be cunning, witty, and prosperous.

Latest Threads