Guilty childhood pleasures

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by rosinacarley, Nov 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am making cupcakes as a leaving gift for my colleagues and after I had emptied the bowl of cake mixture found myself with a spoon scrapping out the bowl to eat it. I am not a child but why did I revert to childhood and do you all have any guilty childhood pleasures?

And if we can refrain from posting vulgarities about socks and the like it would be nice please!

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fizzy cola bottles!! Not the tame ones with sugar, but the old skool ones with sherbert so sharp it would burn the skin off the inside of your mouth and turn your pupils white... :shock:

3. I can remember asking my Ma if I could lick the Bowl.

She said......
    No - Pull the chain the same as everyone else!!!

(See not a sock mentioned once Rosie :twisted: :roll: :lol: :lol: )

POS driving Choo Choos today then - on double time!!

4. Yes, and the Idiot Stepson out of the house, don't know what to do with myself!!

5. I could suggest a thing or two involving your pussy and then ask you to post the pickies on here :lol: :lol: :D

Failing that - Meet you in Ruby's in half an hour!!! :roll: Or we could ask SGP to meet us in The Irish Club seeing as he has nothing else to do put post on here either!!!

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thanks for the offer, Joe. But I am many degrees North of Elm Grove at the moment... 8O :D

7. I realised that after I posted it - but never mind - the thought was there. Mind those Trolls.

8. Like this?

[​IMG]

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

AARRRHHHhhhhh Rosies got a gwar pussy........that's my illusions shattered. :(

10. Yes - of course - what else could I have meant? :p