Guidos

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

My stinking yank mate emailed me tonight to alert me toward a phenomenon known as Guido's. I had a look on the internet and I found them. Look at these fcuking cnuts. And I thought our UK chavs were twats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thank fcuk these poofs aren't here 8o

3. Give it time.....

4. Maybe tim will come back now that his friends are here to back him up :roll:

5. I might be missing something here, but all the birds in those photos are definitely worth a wipe.

6. I suspect they wear hats as brown as their faces..!
    Freaks.!

7. here's how to be a guido.
    [​IMG]

8. I was about to head to bed. Instead debating splitting my wrists having lost all faith in mankind after being made aware of these ubercnuts.

9. Having aways been a bit of a violent sort, I have a sneaking suspicion that given a hearty bitch slap to any of the faces on display here would result in no end of tears and a brown stain running down the bruised faces of the recipient (much the same as the mascara stain demonstrated by any number of the women who have known me for more than a week)

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Jesus. The colour of these fuckwitts is hurting mine eyes. I would like to bayonet these freaks repeatedly in the face. I hate them.

11. But would you shag it first? :roll: :D

12. I hate them alot too. I have repeatedly turned down Mrs MLP's suggestions of a week in New York for the simple fact that America and New York are gay and I despise Americans.

However, the opportunity to punch one of these cunts repeatedly in the lipliner is too good to miss. Mrs MLP will be pleased!

13. Ha ha! What a peenarse. Let's hunt him down and kill him.

14. Ha ha, fcuking hell. I'm sure these phots were taken in the JR's bar in Yeovil. Full of these little scrotes when I left. And they breed.

15. Is anyone else seeing the similarities to an Oompa-Loompa on steroids?

16. They have lady Guidos too:

[​IMG]

17. WTF?? Tell me none of you guy's would ever smack that? Figuratively speaking of course, literally I would encourage!

18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I would smash her backdoors in and once i've finished, smash her face in with a house brick. The orange whore.

19. Seems to me you have confused "Lady Guidos" with "Lady Boys"

Therefore, "smashing the back doors in" may well be the only option available