Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GUEST BLOG: JEREMY KYLE

slim

War Hero
Yet another hottie from the worlds favourite newspaper:

GUEST BLOG: JEREMY KYLE
MY new prime-time show, Jeremy Kyle Tells You To Shut It, airs tonight, and the first episode is an absolute corker. A woman who'd lost her entire family in a multiple car wreck was sitting in the chair, moaning and groaning about her lot in life, which I know was pissing the audience off no end. So I hit her over the head with my rolled-up script.

"Listen sweet tits, you're not the only one who's feeling pain, you're not the only one who's lost all 17 members of their family in a road traffic accident – well maybe you are, but you're a freak – I want you to buck your ideas up, go home, open a couple of bottles of Chardonnay and drink until you forget about this whole, sorry episode. Now Bugger off and take your snot-filled tissues with you." That seemed to do the trick.

I walked into my local Tesco Express in the hope that I could find some Alphabetti Spaghetti to go with the Findus Crispy Pancakes, the other day. Following a detailed yet fruitless search, I approached one of the checkout girls. "I came in here to purchase a tin of spaghetti for my tea, and guess what? Nothing. You've let me down, you've let all these people down – and more importantly – you've let yourself down. I think everyone in this lengthening queue will agree when I say that you're a total and utter disgrace. Okay, if you’re going to cry, then please do it in your own time, at the back of the shop." At that I walked out of there to the sound of cheering from the people queued up inside - it's hard being the people's champion, but somebody's go to do it.

I had to take my car into be serviced the other day, which is always a bit of a bugger because I have to use public transport which I find to be infested with various forms of pond life. There I was, on the top deck of the number 38 when I became aware of this couple arguing in front of me. I felt a responsibility to intervene.

"Excuse me, Jason and Denise, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Now, because you both have a somewhat limited vocabulary, I didn't quite get the jist of everything you said, but I can, from the cheap jewellry, fake casual attire and the fact that you're both smoking in a prohibited area, summise that you are the worst kind of scum. However, I won't let that cloud my judgement of you both. Now to the matter in hand, so to speak - Jason, if you can do me a favour and go to the back of the bus and fill this up with a sample of your semen, we can do a DNA test to see if the baby is, in fact yours.

Protein shakes aren't as bad as they seem, and let's face it I needed to lose some weight! So people, there is an upside to almost everything in life - even having your jaw broken in twelve places.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/opinion/columnists/guest-blog:-jeremy-kyle-20080201696/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Deputy Government Actuary is guest speaker at finance conferences in China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: High Commissioner Melanie Hopkins is guest speaker at the Pacific Regional NDC Steering Committee Meeting MoD News 0
A Guest Speaker The Corps 0
trehorn Guest of Honour/guest speaker suggestions Social & Reunions 58
M Arrests in 1980s guest house 'abuse' probe Current Affairs 4
chinamatelot The uninvited guest - Chinese boat embarrasses US Navy Submariners 28
M Hotel or Guest House in Portsmouth The Quarterdeck 47
Bad CO Guest Posting Site Issues 4
MoD_RSS The influence of family on prisoners during parole - CEO blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The importance of having a lawyer for a parole review - CEO blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief Executive's blog - Parole Board Covid-19 recovery plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parole Board Chief Executive's blog - June 2020 recruitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parole Board Chief Executive's blog - May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parole Board Chief Executive's blog - March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador to Kazakhstan releases new video blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Better information for victims and greater transparency - Parole Board CEO Blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Parole Board Chief Executive's blog - June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Parole Board Chief Executive's Blog - 7th edition - April 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Parole Board Chief Executive's Blog - 6th edition - February 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work with us blog: independent members, transferrable skills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work with us blog: life at the Parole Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work with us blog: a new challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 2018 - a year of change and challenge for the Parole Board: Chief Executive's blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Parole Board Chief Executive's Blog - 4th Edition - November 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Chief Executive's Blog - 3rd Edition - October 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Judges annual pay review 2018/19: David Gauke blog MoD News 0
Y New blog for RFA/RN Applicants Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
Y RFA Blog RFA 1
soleil HMS Somerset - Blog On Tumblr The Fleet 9
C Designing a blog The Internet - Best and Worst 6
Strangelove Blog: Russia's Mediterranean focus Current Affairs 0
Strangelove Blog: The Battle of Bastion Current Affairs 10
Strangelove Glimpsing SDSR 2015 (blog) Current Affairs 5
Good CO Software upgrade done this morning - any errors here please / Blog removed Site Issues 39
BillyNoMates A blog Submariners 0
soleil Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Force" The Fleet Air Arm 11
S Gaming blog Gaming 2
G Thank you from the armed forces blog... Current Affairs 3
G New Armed Forces blog Current Affairs 4
R Read 'The Peckham Rifles' blog - it's a bit of a laugh Diamond Lil's 2
BillyNoMates Don't read my Blog......read his. Current Affairs 0
B hms raleigh blog Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
BillyNoMates Freelance Journo on TRENCHANT 2005 (Blog) Submariners 2
Chaz Blog is navy life 'warts and all' Current Affairs 10
M CO of HM Ship given go ahead to write BLOG on Sea Life. The Quarterdeck 4
P Captain's blog Current Affairs 18
C Blog Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
smudge61 1st ever blog anywhere, ever! Blogs 0