Guessing game...NSFW

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, May 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. When you say DEFINATELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK how definate is that? I reckon a link called guesshermuff is worth the risk of a bollocking off the IT cnuts.

3. Close up minge shots. Depends how strict your IT staff are I guess. :p The first link is safe for work, but the answers are not.

4. I went for it, standing by for a visit from IT any time now :D

5. Dag nab it! I can't read any blogs at work, will have to wait till home.

6. Girl #337. Looks like butter wouldn't melt, then click on answer and BAM! Filthy slut.

We should do this on RR, I vomit easily mind.

7. What, get the women on RR to do minge shots?!

8. On second thoughts no, definately not, I dare not imagine the horror.

9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Monty you don't come across as being squemish! :lol:
    Personally I think it's a great idea, in fact this whole game is great. Me and one of my lads just played it. Excellent break during the working day, beats f*** out of a Kitkat anyday.

10. And I was going to get R.R put on in jewels as well as a special treat..I am gutted that it is not going to happen. 8O hehe

11. I'm not that squeemish mate but I've seen some of the RR ladies faces let alone their gunts. It cannot end well.

If I rummage around in my PM's long enough I could probably run the RR minge guessing game myself.

It is a good site though, and I'm pretty good at guessing the spotless from the shotmats.