Guess who's 'outraged' again…

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Oil_Slick, Feb 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well yes but there must be a shred of truth in the matter if they are agreeing with Labour MPs!
    Plus just look at the Royal family, they all marry their cousins and they are absolutely bonking mad!

2. Marrying second cousins and close members of your own family does no harm at all. This story is just racist tripe.

[​IMG]

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Surely the 'fact' the link was from the Daily Wail should've got the alarm bells ringing... 8O :wink:

4. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

This is about the consequences of repeatedly marrying 1st cousins and stats showing that cultures that do this have a higher than normal incidence of genetic defects - which you have to pay for.

5. It is neither anti-Islamic or racist to point out that certain accepted practices within the Moslem community lead to the birth of ill and disabled children.

Sexual relationships within families are not good for the species - look at the inbreeding problems caused by Kennel Club diktat for dogs, such as hip dislocations in German Shepherds.

The healthiest specimens are almost invariably mongrels, whether human or animal, and stating what should be the bleedin' obvious should not lead to disciplinary action against these MPs.

6. I think my twenty year old mongrel can vouch for that!!

7. We should welcome our fellow humans on planet Earth with open arms.

And wallets

[​IMG]

8. Have you got blue eyes?

If so, then you'll think that you are a fine specimen of the Aryan race. Shame then that the gene which causes this is a recessive gene for which both your parents have to have it. The original person who had this 'defective' gene would not have had blue eyes, nor would their children, but in the third generation, anyone who reproduced with one of their siblings or first cousins could have children with blue eyes. What does this say about Europeans?

9. sgtpepperband

10. The BBC were also airing the matter this morning. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7238356.stm

If there is evidence that there is a problem, it should be made public and open to discussion. To stifle it on the grounds that it may offend a sensitive element of Society is wrong. It's becoming more and more like the Middle Ages where certain matters cannot be debated without fear of being branded a heretic or, worse still, racist.

11. Research for BBC2's Newsnight in November 2005 showed British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but have 30% of all British children with "recessive disorders".

Edited to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm watching you… 8)

12. sgtpepperband

Oil_Slick: What's my ginger picture (an obvious joke!) got to do with being PC (and I assume you mean 'politically correct' rather than a reference to being a copper)?! 8O :?

13. My wife is a redhead, so where do I go to complain about SPB's post please?

;-) :)

14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Just show his post to her and I'm sure the matter will be sorted in due course :thumright:

15. sgtpepperband

Come and get me... nurr nurr nee nurr nurr... :lol: :wink:

16. I used to be a ginger... but thankfully over time it went brown. Now I just look like Penfold rather than Mick Hucknall. Ah, the relief... :D

17. sgtpepperband

Aah, but do you still smell of piss? 8O

And we all know why gingas smell of piss, don't we? :?
    So blind people can hate them too... :oops: :lol: