Guess J_D's due date!

Thought I'd get this started now, seeing as I am bored at work :iconbiggrin:

I've registered with a site and hosting a 'guess the rugrat's due date' game, so if you wanna join in, click here!

Now, a little hint..............the date the doctors gave me was orignally wrong, I've had 3 other opinions for the correct date that are the same and differ from the first one.

Good luck JD, whenever little puts in apperance. Hope all goes well, baby born healthy happy and with all fingers n toes.

Heres wishing it not a ginger :wink:

Don't depend too much on any specific date JD, despite what the experts will say.. the little rugrat (s) will come when he/she wants to come - trust me, I went through three of 'em ( well, not physically but giving support that is... :) )

How about a poll on names... ?? :wink: :D

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
If my squealer is 2 weeks adrift, then I will miss her arrival. I have got to go and watch russia vs andorra & am leaving on 1st June! Holy crap! 8O

I've had a go. Good luck btw. Oh and people say its mega stressful having a kid. I can assure you its bullshit (as oil slick would say). This really ahs been a very easy 8 and a bit months for me. :wink:

November 14th (my Dad's B'day!)
Girl
7lb 90z
You'll call her Pinta! :p

Seriously, have no experience of these things, but as long as baby JD has all of his/her fingers and toes and is could health x Good luck hun x

best of luck babe - my dates were completely wrong- 2 weeks late by my reckoning, 2 weeks early by DR's date-- so good luck!!

Advice-- take the pain relief cos, anyone who says childbirth is lovely is fecking lying- it is the worst pain ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BH, all us men keep telling you, child birth is the most natural thing in the world, you should experience it naturally......
(Notice a lot of Gynae docs are men)
Just like a man would enjoy passing a melon through his dic

All the best, hope all the finger n toes are where they should be and it comes as a healthy bouncing bundle of noise, poo n puke. Good luck from one who cant experience what you n yours will be able to enjoy

I’m very excited, keep saying to my fella ‘I want the bubby to come out now as a healthy, bouncing 9 month fully served term’…………….he just rolls his eyes!

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
Jenny_Dabber said:
Thought I'd get this started now, seeing as I am bored at work :iconbiggrin:

I've registered with a site and hosting a 'guess the rugrat's due date' game, so if you wanna join in, click here!

Now, a little hint..............the date the doctors gave me was orignally wrong, I've had 3 other opinions for the correct date that are the same and differ from the first one.
g'day Jenny.

That's wonderful news for you.

pingbosun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Diamond Lil's 8
A The Corps 17
N Submariners 18