Guardian: Re drones in Afghan: "A killer above the law?"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by soleil, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jesus I loathe the fcuking Guardian. An 'article' based entirely on supposition and what ifs.

2. [​IMG]

Hina Shamsi is a senior advisor, project on extrajudicial executions at NYU. She previously worked as a Staff Attorney in the ACLU's National Security Project.

[​IMG]

Philip Alston is John Norton Pomeroy professor of law at New York University School of Law and co-chair of the law school's Center for Human Rights and Global Justice and United Nations special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions

Figures! :roll:

3. Let us hope there is equal concern for the civilians killed by roaside IEDs meant for Soldiers.I'm sure there will be an item in "The Taliban Times" rebuking them(the Taliban) for blatant disregard for human life. :roll:

4. Speaking personally and for quite a few of retired servicemen,we wouldn't wipe our arse's with the Guardian!
    Time it went belly up but it won't a long as the Government advertises all those stupid PC jobs in it.
    worse than the Star and that says something,Express for news and Sun for tits does me.