GT Sport on PS4

Waspie

War Hero
Its been a long time coming but tis here now.

The wife and I have divorced, (electronically), if she wants me she knows where I am.

Just broadcast my first race live. (Thank you grandson - your a star). Bloody internet was slow and quality is shite, not happy!!!

Anyone else old and still have the need for speed without points and speed traps!!!!!!!

Last edited:

UtagawaAki

Midshipman
I hope that people don't clown on the people who enjoy playing games. Not everyone is wired the same way and if they find entertainment in games, you should leave them alone. This is the same thing when it comes to things like music and movies because they are all subjective. I know that you have stereotypes and other things, you should learn to respect and have fun for once. Don't be the fun police haha. That's it, I just wanted to let people know because they need more attention in the future rather than dismissing them to the side.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I hope that people don't clown on the people who enjoy playing games. Not everyone is wired the same way and if they find entertainment in games, you should leave them alone. This is the same thing when it comes to things like music and movies because they are all subjective. I know that you have stereotypes and other things, you should learn to respect and have fun for once. Don't be the fun police haha. That's it, I just wanted to let people know because they need more attention in the future rather than dismissing them to the side.
Considering the number of posts you're making on here (no complaints with that as you haven't attempted any links yet) and your location, do you have an interest in the British Royal Navy?

Your spelling would suggest you're not American.