Grumpy Tiger

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Feb 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've had mong tiger, now here's grumpy tiger.
    321432_444392155631091_1960971036_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nothing, repeat, nothing, will ever replace Mong Tiger. Certainly not this fucking excuse for a cat. You, of all people, should know better.

Kenny. How i fucking love that cat.

3. Here he is boss.

Kenny.jpg

4. Talking of pussy cats, this little saga happened to me and the wife at the West Midlands Safari Park.
    Some years ago when you drove through the lion compound the lions were not behind a fence as they are now.
    You went through a double set of gates into the compound and they were walking about in there.
    So I am driving a coach for one of the local coach companies in Tamworth and he asks me to do this weekender down there.
    He could not get a tour guide to work at the weekend so he solicits my war office to go with me.
    The coach he gave me was on loan I suspect from the National coach museum, it was a Scania 63 seater with a jockey seat on the entrance steps.
    And a door that allowed the air to leak out of the operating system but slowly and no hissing.
    I am sat in the drivers seat we are stationary and I am looking eye to eye with a fuckin great lion.
    It then dawns on me I can see him as if the door was not there. This was basically because the fuckin door wasn't, it had leaked open.
    I said to the war office who was sitting one row back on the near side rabbiting would she care to come up front kinda immediately. For once she responded without a murmur and asked what I wanted?
    You to sit on the steps and put your foot against the right hand side of the door once it's closed.
    What do you mean closed? she asked and realising what had happened moved like blue streak. As the door shut the fuckin lion stood up and stuck his head forwards.
    I got that coach from 0 to 60 in so many panic seconds it was unbelievable.
    I maintain to this day the lion mouthed "fuck it" the tinned meat has legged it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. That is just weird brilliant but weird

6. Calm down BR, he ain't a replacement, just a stand in and I dare you, go on, throw another one!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I took the kids to Knowsley safari park near Liverpool once, I had a newish car at the time and was a bit worried about the stories of aerials, wipers and hubcaps getting ripped off by the primates, but I thought, if I can avoid the city centre I should be OK.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Kenny is a legend on this site. A bit like Fritzl, but with more attitude.

I fucking love this cat.

9. Reminds me of a dit when Er Indoors and I did a Safari in South Africa. First day we climed into the back of this open

[​IMG]

topped land rover ... looked like it was straight out of "Atari" with a seat for the native tracker on the front wing! Everyone got the 'Elf & Safety' talk ... stay sat down ... dont put your hands outside ... don't talk too loud and whatever you do do not try to touch the beasties ... so 6 up we set off and about half way through the afternoon came across this pride of lions which were just getting wound up to go kill some dinner ... parked up about 30 foot away and watched them for 15 mins when all of a sudden this lioness gets up ... saunters across to the Landy then proceeds to walk around it ... I'm sat in the first row in the back and looked over the side with this soddin great cat 2 foot away from me staring back lickin its lips!

and before anyone says ... this is one of their publicity shots and I know its a leopard ...but they do get very close enough to touch if you dont mind losing your arm!

10. Why the fuck is that bint using bino's to look at the cat? Is she checking it out for piles or something!!

11. Counting the spots? Maybe has a whisker fetish??

12. Reminds me of my mate who went to Canada ... driving up through the Rockies came across a bear by the side of the road so his Missis winds the window down and was busy taking pictures saying "ooo ... its coming closer" ... then realised that she was still looking through the viewfinder of the camera and it was a tad closer than she thought! Daft Moo!