Growlers and Paveways

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seafarer1939, Apr 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last night in the local piss hole we were in a long[mine]discussion of how to make money.
    My idea,proven in the past,was to buy up lots of used,ripe,with a lot of full lines of Growler stains,ladies knickers then sell them to perverts[Any contributions may be welcome but not Y-Fronts or boxers] when the question came up of the UK Forces using a massively expensive Paveway bomb to knock out a Tank.
    Why not just give the rebels some of the great many Anti-Tank mobile missiles systems that are on the market?
    We could save a load of cash,the rebels can be uplifted when they knock out tanks by the score and everyone is a winner. Is there a reason?
    We could find no answer so we went back to selling stained Growlers.
    BTW we have some for sale,stained on request in various patterns!
    As the pub can sometimes be a holiday pub the Landlord has baulked at framing some of them to hang on the wall. Twat!
    Should make a fortune out of those in RR!And as a bonus no-one will dare ask for a refund! Except maybe Rumrat,he's a bit fussy! Get well soon.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I see your local pub has Wi-Fi and you only go home to sleep.

How much for this pair with the classic camouflage pattern?

[​IMG]

3. No sale for those,you can put them back on and we'll look later when they are minging a bit more!
    Ever get the feeling we are a bunch of boozing no-hopers at the local?still it passes the night away.
    Can't stand pubs,and Portsmouth was a serious contender,where people just stand at the bar and say nowt to anyone.
    We like a good natter over a pint or three in our local.A couple are doctors,one is a seriously rich racehorse owner.
    We have a fair spread and at 11.00 I play the piano and that sends them home.

4. witsend

Aye right sure you are. More like your on the karaoke banging this one out,

5. Bl00dy hell. Has SF39 been given a recording contract already then?

6. Word correction.

Hail hail the popes in jail,
    What the fuck do we care,
    Let the bastard stay there.

There you are thats better.

7. You stole them fuckers of my line you bastard, and it took hours to get em that clean.

8. witsend

I bet you can't take Mrs Rat anywhere, dirty bitch!

9. I take her lots of places, but she always seems to find her way home.
    Your training methods suck man, I should have stayed with the whip.

10. Those weren't stents you were fitted with, they were tracking devices. Next time you give her the slip, go to the nearest pub, it'll confuse her no end.

11. I tell you what wrecks I'm beginning to seriously believe that.
    I've been tracked down about five times in the last week or so by various bods who have been to my drum, found me out and then tracked me.
    Either that or all the Indians locally must be fuckin Apache.

12. Steve,

Apply a Dunlop cycle tyre repair patch to your bag - 'tis leaking and you leave a certain trail......