Group run at the PRNC?

TheDiscript

Badgeman
Plenty of running in boots mate, you do it for loads of different things eg assault course, get used to the trainers u will be using them all the way through phase 1 & 2.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hello_there

Lantern Swinger
Plenty of running in boots mate, you do it for loads of different things eg assault course, get used to the trainers u will be using them all the way through phase 1 & 2.

Any distance running in boots though? I'm just worried about shin pain which I'm only just getting over after having to postpone my application my 5 month!

cheers

TheDiscript

Badgeman
Depends what you call distance. You walk in them for 20Km on dartmoor. You run in them around the camp on stretcher runs. You will do all sorts mate. Your milage may vary. If u have shin splints that can be a bar to entry and if you are found to have them early on u may get medically discharged... just be aware of it.

hello_there

Lantern Swinger
Depends what you call distance. You walk in them for 20Km on dartmoor. You run in them around the camp on stretcher runs. You will do all sorts mate. Your milage may vary. If u have shin splints that can be a bar to entry and if you are found to have them early on u may get medically discharged... just be aware of it.

Well I went back for a second medical and the doc passed me fit, the shin splints were caused by an injury to the knee, which I continued to run on. So it's more of a once off thing than an actual history of them but hopefully the won't return fingers crossed...

Latest Threads