Gronks Ball

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Taking a trip down memory lane.............trying re-create the horror shows that were the "nice young ladies that used to freakquent the Gronks Ball in the 80s.

1 did any one else shag the hunch back bird with the claw hand?

2, there were two sisters from Exeter with the Biggest norks( you got to shag them both in Dieppe block.

your tales of woe! and lasting memories? :tp:

Achmed said:
Taking a trip down memory lane.............trying re-create the horror shows that were the "nice young ladies that used to freakquent the Gronks Ball in the 80s.

2, there were two sisters from Exeter with the Biggest norks( you got to shag them both in Dieppe block.

I am the hunchback bird with the claw hand! how dare you!!!

Murial from the Newbiggan Hall Estate up in Newcastle would take some beating , kinnell , Anerexic , mid 40s & I was only 18 {this was back in the 70s } , dread to think what she would be like now if still alive that is .

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:

I dared in the first place...........LOL :rendeer:

matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:

Mummy!

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:

You havent PMd me to take me up on my very kind offer :lick:

Achmed said:
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:

PM sent, I eagerly await your reply lol

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:

PM sent, I eagerly await your reply lol
PMd.....eagerly await my return...........LOL

I don't know about a Gronks Ball, but my old oppos on the Amazon used to have a standing £5 bet for who could trap the ugliest bird the earliest. I used to win all the time, it took me 2 years to realise i was on a bite. Good times :thumright:

Manky Maureen from the RA in Gosport,cant remember the others that used to frequent the place.
Too many years have passed.
Sonia and her daughter Tina were well worth a squirt though.

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Sparrowhawk01 said:
I don't know about a Gronks Ball, but my old oppos on the Amazon used to have a standing £5 bet for who could trap the ugliest bird the earliest. I used to win all the time, it took me 2 years to realise i was on a bite. Good times :thumright:
We used to have " grab a granny n grope it" night....we'll it was most nights actually.

There was this one bird, you took the bra off they were hanging, you would lift them up and you could see the sweat crystals glystening in the dark, romantic like......LoL

Hms Fulmar sunday night hop/ at the end of the night/ some jds would get on stage and present some unsuspecting matelot and bird with the" Ropey Trophy " one young girl won it and was dead chuffed? said that she hadnt won anything in her life before !! :hump: :thumright:

scouse said:
Hms Fulmar sunday night hop/ at the end of the night/ some jds would get on stage and present some unsuspecting matelot and bird with the" Ropey Trophy " one young girl won it and was dead chuffed? said that she hadnt won anything in her life before !! :hump: :thumright:

Ah bless her cotton socks :thumright:

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
Achmed said:
I know i wasnt the only one to shag horrors at the gronks ball :afro: , so fes up
DADDY! I have booked a place on Jeremy Kyles show for us to appear on, then we can talk backstage with 'Graham'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Skunkmiester Blue Jokes 4
G The Corps 4